Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Horibbly Wrong

The Birth of Foxestalk

You frequented a bodybuilding forum? lollollol

It all makes sense now.

Your forearm must huge.

It's more of a general fitness website than a bodybuilding website to be fair. Lots of good info for people who like to stay in shape. The forums there are among the largest on the internet I believe. The misc section back in the day had little to do with anything though. It was mainly used for what would be considered on here to be ultra-offensive trolling but was often very funny. Lots of casual racism, sexism and brutal honesty. Like having 50 on-form Frankie Boyle's all posting at the same time, and then another 200 severely upset posters who didn't realise it was all a big joke. Good times.

It's more of a general fitness website than a bodybuilding website to be fair. Lots of good info for people who like to stay in shape. The forums there are among the largest on the internet I believe. The misc section back in the day had little to do with anything though. It was mainly used for what would be considered on here to be ultra-offensive trolling but was often very funny. Lots of casual racism, sexism and brutal honesty. Like having 50 on-form Frankie Boyle's all posting at the same time, and then another 200 severely upset posters who didn't realise it was all a big joke. Good times.

my comment still stands  :thumbup:

lol

its a message board you fool. You post what you want to and I'll do the same.

:thumbup:

hmm... never even thought of that!

As an aside MPH are my initials.

Is your first name Miles?

edit:sorry joke's already been made. too sloooow

I started posting on the official LCFC Forum back in 2002, I think. When it got switched off after some nasty and uncalled critique aimed at Micky Adams, I found FT and a safe haven with it.

Thinking of it, the original LCFC Forum was quite a neanderthal compared to Foxestalk (even in its early days).

I thought it got closed down after our relegation to League One and some rather vile comments aimed towards Holloway and his missus?

Try Talkingballs under the name Mawsley.

"Monster Munch is a reference to the frequent threads on another forum where they like to find out things such as "What is your favourite STD?", "Have you ever seen a woman's ladybits?" and "Hands up who likes me"." - mawsley on TB 24-09-2013, 06:41:41 AM

lol lol

still bitter about his fall from grace on here

fall from grace=opposing view

or it could be a tale related to a very tall lady named Grace not yet submitted to embarrassing moments.

I know what a fall of grace is, I just wondered how it relates to him and why he left.

Daggers was a good FTer who went a bit off the rails. Once you are controversial for the sake if it you have lost your edge.

He wasn't controversial for the sake of it; his level of intelligence was/is too advanced for this forum.

Archived