Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Horibbly Wrong

The Birth of Foxestalk

I liked talkingballs. They banned me but it was a great place.

Bocadillo, Ste, Glyn, Jeff , spionfox, newtonfox, a few chicks whose names are forgotten.

I should perhaps check back in see if I can remember my password.

Bocadillo, Ste, Glyn, Jeff , spionfox, newtonfox, a few chicks whose names are forgotten.

Major I swarter was a top bloke as well.

I used to on there as well about ten years back, Bocadillo was a lovely bloke, had a pint with him before a game at Rotherham a few years, real nice guy. He looked a bit like Ron Jeremy from a distance.

I used to on there as well about ten years back, Bocadillo was a lovely bloke, had a pint with him before a game at Rotherham a few years, real nice guy. He looked a bit like Ron Jeremy from a distance.

Not with those shorts he wears.

Yeah I used to try and get a pre-match drink with Boc when I was over there. Wore shorts whatever the weather.

Bring back the old days.

None of us are saying that. Just that the old days existed - no reason to ignore them. There are good guys on this board in the here and now.

yeah.

siousxie (or something like that ) too. And ste's one time bird - was it Lyn?

Tbh it's dying on it's arse, you can easily go 12-24 hours in gen chat without any new posts. I haven't been on there for months.

Just checked my TB account. My username was one I have used elsewhere and email was right so just reset my password. Recognise one name so far and there is also a safe house. The naughties are in a not work safe thread.

May post if this goes quiet. forget last time I posted there and forgot about my avatar. A cat with a rifle at a window.

Whatever people say and not sounding like a lick ass.This is a cracking forum,from set up,running,layout,decent posters ,volume of posters.Sometimes I sneak onto another teams forum pre or post match and the amount of shit posted or lack of posts is terrible.Our footfall is massive,which says something to Mark ,mods and posters.Fulhams main forum said most online 900 ours is 3000.

Give credit where it is due.

Whatever people say and not sounding like a lick ass.This is a cracking forum,from set up,running,layout,decent posters ,volume of posters.Sometimes I sneak onto another teams forum pre or post match and the amount of shit posted or lack of posts is terrible.Our footfall is massive,which says something to Mark ,mods and posters.Fulhams main forum said most online 900 ours is 3000.

Give credit where it is due.

Very true, we certainly have one of the best club forum's around.

I am intrigued to know how many people were in the start up, and how it went about growing, did you advertise for posters on any other forums? do any search engine optimisation?

Good point , i can't remember how i found it and i hadn't posted on any other forum. 

i was a virgin when i joined 

I am intrigued to know how many people were in the start up, and how it went about growing, did you advertise for posters on any other forums? do any search engine optimisation?

I'd just got free broadband when Mandaric was rumoured to be making a takeover. I googled something like Leicester City fans forum and found this.

Archived