Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Horibbly Wrong

The Birth of Foxestalk

lol

The internet is a wonderful place. It's sometimes great to be childish when your childhood is so far behind you and death much closer at hand.

Sometimes I like to be childish, sometimes I like to be an annoying turd. ;)

what makes it worse is reactions like that.

but don't worry,carry on in your oblivious little world, there are plenty of us doing the face palming for you...

what makes it worse is reactions like that.

but don't worry,carry on in your oblivious little world, there are plenty of us doing the face palming for you...

It's amazing to me that people like you take things so seriously when you don't know over 95% of the people who post. Why should whatever I post affect you at all? Maybe you should learn how to block those people who get Under your skin from hundreds or thousands of miles away? Perhaps it's penis size. :thumbup:

Were you the same el empty who achieved some degree of fame on "the misc" a few years back?

It doesn't ring a bell but I don't know. What's the misc? I only first got the internet just before I joined here in 2008 time. Bit of a late starter.

It doesn't ring a bell but I don't know. What's the misc? I only first got the internet just before I joined here in 2008 time. Bit of a late starter.

Can't have been you then. If it was you'd know. The misc is the misc section of bodybuilding.com forums. Was probably the funniest place on the internet around 2004 before it got overran by psychos after one of the posters killed himself live on webcam.

It's amazing to me that people like you take things so seriously when you don't know over 95% of the people who post. Why should whatever I post affect you at all? Maybe you should learn how to block those people who get Under your skin from hundreds or thousands of miles away? Perhaps it's penis size. :thumbup:

lol

its a message board you fool. You post what you want to and I'll do the same.

Can't have been you then. If it was you'd know. The misc is the misc section of bodybuilding.com forums. Was probably the funniest place on the internet around 2004 before it got overran by psychos after one of the posters killed himself live on webcam.

"Hello, is that the Samaritans ?"

"Yes. How can we help?"

" I'm standing on a train track and the train will be here soon. Life's not worth living. I don't have a job or a girlfriend and no one likes me. It isn't worth carrying on anymore.

"Please, don't do anything stupid Sir. Your luck has changed. One of our most experienced advisors has just come free. I'm passing you to Mr Moosebreath ......

It's all starting to make sense now .....

I always thought that L M T , El Empty, must be your initials,is that right?

It's just because when I was young a copper called me emptyhead and nothing to do with my initials but I see what you mean. When I changed my username I did think of becoming Le Monte. 

No that was way before I got the internet technology. I'm also quite slim and have never thought about trying a bodybuilding forum! That's a crazy story about that webcam thing, never heard of that.

You frequented a bodybuilding forum?  lol  lol  lol

It all makes sense now.

Your forearm must huge.

Archived