Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Horibbly Wrong

The Birth of Foxestalk

I don't think I was such a miserable old bugger back then. That is down to me or the country is really fecked up.

When I was having a look back through the threads of around 2007 I noticed you were quite different back then. You could even string the occasional coherent sentence together. Where did it all go wrong?

is there a way of finding what number member of FT i am? joined in June 05 so 1 year after it opened up. browsed it for a while before hand as i was a poster on TalkingBalls as well. haven't visited that forum in probably 8 years!

long live foxestalk!

it's always good to see some old posters names crop up when they do post. all have previously been mentioned

is there a way of finding what number member of FT i am? joined in June 05 so 1 year after it opened up. browsed it for a while before hand as i was a poster on TalkingBalls as well. haven't visited that forum in probably 8 years!

long live foxestalk!

it's always good to see some old posters names crop up when they do post. all have previously been mentioned

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/members/?sort_key=members_display_name&sort_order=asc&max_results=20&sort_key=joined

members sorted by start date.

By my calculation 1131st, 11th on the 56th page, 20 on a page.

I am intrigued to know how many people were in the start up, and how it went about growing, did you advertise for posters on any other forums? do any search engine optimisation?

Myself, Scowy, Cobbo and Ricey initially moved over from TB and helped start things up, without them and davieG who joined a few weeks later we probably wouldn't have been able to grow as much as we did over the years. And there might have been some sneaky advertising over the first few weeks to make people aware of a new forum.  :ph34r:

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/members/?sort_key=members_display_name&sort_order=asc&max_results=20&sort_key=joined

members sorted by start date.

By my calculation 1131st, 11th on the 56th page, 20 on a page.

Can't be arsed trawling through to find myself.

I joined because I wanted to find out what was happening with N Block when it got decent there first. It coincided with the start of the MM era and my first game in N was when we beat Cov 3nil.

I stopped posting for a while then started again perhaps in 2010. My posting has gone downhill ever since then

Click on your profile, there is a number before your name in the url, that is where you are in joining order. e.g. I am 1676. I used to have an older account but I forgot the password and what email I used :(

edit: Andy Johnson came from West Brom(?), and enjoyed pointing.

Archived