Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dickov22

Nigel Pearson's job here

This is precisely what I'm getting at. There's a fine line between ambition and delusion and BNET is that far on the delusion side that he's completely out of visio

Jose mourinho came 2nd last season at Real Madrid,

He's not a winner...

Your not very bright are you !  as Mourinho ever won anything else ? as Pearson ?   Let me explain, to be a winner you don't have to win every single thing, but you have to be capable of winning them and this capability comes from previously winning things, your great leader hasn't won anything. 15 years in the job and he's got division 3, with one of the biggest and richest clubs ever to be in that division.  You are just talking like an idiot. Pearson is NOT a winner, its a fact , theres is proof, Mourinho is a winner he as trophies to prove it, please go away and google the word winner ffs.

Your not very bright are you !  as Mourinho ever won anything else ? as Pearson ?   Let me explain, to be a winner you don't have to win every single thing, but you have to be capable of winning them and this capability comes from previously winning things, your great leader hasn't won anything. 15 years in the job and he's got division 3, with one of the biggest and richest clubs ever to be in that division.  You are just talking like an idiot. Pearson is NOT a winner, its a fact , theres is proof, Mourinho is a winner he as trophies to prove it, please go away and google the word winner ffs.

You're*

And as for mourinho, Yes he has won titles. You seem to forget mourinho has always been forunate to be at top clubs,

Benfica were miles away from anyone in that division,  

Porto, Miles apart,

Chelsea, open cheque book,

Inter, were one of the best in the world at the time. 

REAL MADRID.

Jose was forunate to be where he is through his family connections. (Connected to barca if you study his past)

So his first job in management was like taking on psg in france, the best team in the league by far.

You make it sound like he's been doing it forever.. 15 years? you mean one season in 1999 after taking over and saving them from relagation candidates?

Then he spent 1999 - 2008 as a coach/assistant manager, So don't give me that bollocks.

If you gave nigel pearson, mourinhos past he would be in the same position, anyone would.

Well come on you moron, You have made your bed now,

Name the manager that is a WINNER that would see us win promotion at the first attempt, then go on to build a premiership top 6 club... 

You've avoided this question too far, you've had a big mouth, but no facts. 

Name the manager that is a WINNER that would see us win promotion at the first attempt, then go on to build a premiership top 6 club... 

Is there a need for that, you've been on here for the last couple of weeks giving it the bill big bollocks, you really need to calm down.

You're*

And as for mourinho, Yes he has won titles. You seem to forget mourinho has always been forunate to be at top clubs,

Porto, Miles apart,

REAL MADRID.

Jose was forunate to be where he is through his family connections. (Connected to barca if you study his past)

So his first job in management was like taking on psg in france, the best team in the league by far.

You make it sound like he's been doing it forever.. 15 years? you mean one season in 1999 after taking over and saving them from relagation candidates?

Then he spent 1999 - 2008 as a coach/assistant manager, So don't give me that bollocks.

If you gave nigel pearson, mourinhos past he would be in the same position, anyone would.

Only a moron would come up with shite like Mourinho was lucky to get the jobs he as, and Pearson would have won as much as Mourinho if he was as lucky as him. You just can't get round the fact that Pearson is not a winner can you.

Keep you insults to yourself you twat.

The title of the thread. Pearson's job here is to get us promoted to the Premiership. It's quite simple.

Will he do it this season? Who knows, There is no point knocking him at this moment in time. We must get behind him. If, come the end of the season we remain a Championship side, it will be the old "three strikes and out" for him. Success and we will all love him, and failure, the "doubting Thomas'" will be proved right.

It makes life interesting.

Generally, I think Pearson is doing a good job:

1. Beckford gone, Mills gone, Danns on loan etc

2. A good young squad which, I think will only get better.

3. Confidence is back in the side.

4. Third in the league.

And more.....

As I've said, Pearson will become a City hero if he can finally stop these losses away from home to very average sides. Sort that and we'll have a real shout of top two.

You're*

Porto, Miles apart,

REAL MADRID.

You appear desperate after having your cage rattled, and becoming abusive.

Generally, I think Pearson is doing a good job:

1. Beckford gone, Mills gone, Danns on loan etc

2. A good young squad which, I think will only get better.

3. Confidence is back in the side.

4. Third in the league.

And more.....

As I've said, Pearson will become a City hero if he can finally stop these losses away from home to very average sides. Sort that and we'll have a real shout of top two.

Nice one Col :thumbup:

You're*

Porto, Miles apart,

REAL MADRID.

Are you for real? Somebody doesn't agree so you get abusive, obnoxious and anal. Writing novels and and not letting go does not make you right!

BNET has gone so far deep with his claptrap bullshit that he's finding it hard to crawl out. 

Still yet to name a manager who could make us 'win' everything or else be a failure. 

Pay my wages and i'll sort things out for you, until then answer your own questions, all i've said is Pearson is not a winner, if you don't agree thats up to you, but you really know deep down that its true, just a matter of time before you accept it. There again after reading that girly love struck puppy post, i'm not sure if you will.

Pay my wages and i'll sort things out for you, until then answer your own questions, all i've said is Pearson is not a winner, if you don't agree thats up to you, but you really know deep down that its true, just a matter of time before you accept it. There again after reading that girly love struck puppy post, i'm not sure if you will.

Still yet to name a replacement who could be a 'winner' then. 

Am l obliged too ?

For someone who isn't a fan and who seemingly despises a 'loser' like Nigel Pearson here at Leicester, I'd say you were. You can't have it both ways. Either name someone who you think would be an adequate replacement or cut the crap about all this 'not being a winner' shite.

For someone who isn't a fan and who seemingly despises a 'loser' like Nigel Pearson here at Leicester, I'd say you were. You can't have it both ways. Either name someone who you think would be an adequate replacement or cut the crap about all this 'not being a winner' sh

ever heard the saying,  when you're in a hole, stop digging ? Now is that time Stan...

For someone who isn't a fan and who seemingly despises a 'loser' like Nigel Pearson here at Leicester, I'd say you were. You can't have it both ways. Either name someone who you think would be an adequate replacement or cut the crap about all this 'not being a winner' sh

ever heard the saying,  when you're in a hole, stop digging ? Now is that time Stan...

1. Learn how to quote and reply.

2. Practice what you preach. 

Archived