Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dickov22

Nigel Pearson's job here

Would like to see you try and save a club from relegation...

And then you went on to belittle him even more by criticising him for saving a club from exiting the Football League. 

Pearson's made steady but decent progress in his managerial career so far. I'm happy he's with us to take himself and the club to the next level, hopefully, so to speak. 

He's a winner already in many eyes, and he can become a winner with us. Lighten up a bit.

Sounds like you'd be disappointed by finishing 2nd in this league. Losing out on the title but getting promotion to the Premier League. What a crap manager Pearson would be if that happened.

Not criticising him, just said he's not a winner, he DIDN'T save them, he won 5 out of 30, come on now thats not saving anyone is it !

But if he's a winner in your eyes then, ha ha fukc it, this is daft,  sorry, as  long as he's a winner in your eyes i'm happy.

But Pearson has won 'something', so he must be a winner?

Maybe it's time to go back to Bentleys and have a good cry about the mean spotty prepubescents on Foxes Talk, because you're obviously not going to win any of us round.

That's cos he's not a winner ;)

But Pearson has won 'something', so he must be a winner?

Maybe it's time to go back to Bentleys and have a good cry about the mean spotty prepubescents on Foxes Talk, because you're obviously not going to win any of us round.

Your not mean...

Not criticising him, just said he's not a winner, he DIDN'T save them, he won 5 out of 30, come on now thats not saving anyone is it !

But if he's a winner in your eyes then, ha ha fukc it, this is daft,  sorry, as  long as he's a winner in your eyes i'm happy.

It's not that he's currently a winner, it's the possibility of becoming a winner that leads people to like him. It's not a difficult concept. Every manager was "not a winner" at some point, in which case you have to use one's intelligence to assess the possibility of them being a winner in the future.

Not comparing just said he's not a winner. By the way did MON win anything, if so l would class him as a winner, unlike Pearson.

You said that finishing fifth was nowhere. Well, O'Neill finished fifth too.

Of course O'Neill is a winner, given his career trophies. Pearson isn't. But your logic says that neither are.

It's not that he's currently a winner, it's the possibility of becoming a winner that leads people to like him. It's not a difficult concept. Every manager was "not a winner" at some point, in which case you have to use one's intelligence to assess the possibility of them being a winner in the future.

Thats it Harry, bang on, use your intelligence. Just to remind you, l said he's not a winner, now he could go forward and win every league  title and cup he enters from now on, but at present he is not a winner and it is my opinion that this will continue much the same as the last 15 years of his managerial career. Feel free to disagree  ;  ))

Thats it Harry, bang on, use your intelligence. Just to remind you, l said he's not a winner, now he could go forward and win every league  title and cup he enters from now on, but at present he is not a winner and it is my opinion that this will continue much the same as the last 15 years of his managerial career. Feel free to disagree  ;  ))

How can you make an informed judgement about whether or not he's likely to be successful in the future if you're not watching us play?

http://www.fansonline.net/leicestercity/mb/view.php?id=618827

It might interest you to know that some of our morons on here have decided that 'he's changed' this season, so maybe if you were watching us you'd share that view.

You said that finishing fifth was nowhere. Well, O'Neill finished fifth too.

Of course O'Neill is a winner, given his career trophies. Pearson isn't. But your logic says that neither are.

You do not have to top every league and win every cup to be a winner, my logic doesn't say that neither are winners, MON is a winner i.e.. he won trophy's.

How can you make an informed judgement about whether or not he's likely to be successful in the future if you're not watching us play?

It might interest you to know that some of our morons on here have decided that 'he's changed' this season, so maybe if you were watching us you'd share that view.

l changed my mind and watched the games, to be truthful, l could not see him keeping his job, he shouldn't have ! anyway you are getting a little desperate now Mark ain't ya.......  calm down a bit, l only said he's not a winner. Prove me wrong, show me his trophies..

l changed my mind and watched the games, to be truthful, l could not see him keeping his job, he shouldn't have ! anyway you are getting a little desperate now Mark ain't ya.......  calm down a bit, l only said he's not a winner. Prove me wrong, show me his trophies..

LEAGUEONE_280x390_826795a.jpg

So he's more of a winner than David Moyes, right?

No because your entire argument is stupid.

Is that blog site just a forum exclusively for BNET, seenitall, ASS and DT?

I stopped reading the blog when 'were' became 'where'

Is that blog site just a forum exclusively for BNET, seenitall, ASS and DT?

I stopped reading the blog when 'were' became 'where'

You can find all your favourite senile Foxes Talkers on Bentleys Roof.

You can find all your favourite senile Foxes Talkers on Bentleys Roof.

Was the BR?

Jesus I'll never visit that place again. I thought this place was as depressing as they come after a defeat.

Youd have to be senile to go on there. Forgetting what was said the previous week must be the only way of avoiding becoming a maic depressant.

I think some should think about their attitudes towards the likes of dyer when he has a bad game after you read this...

"I felt truly sorry for the guys like Clint Hill.

Clint was not the greatest player but he would run through a brick wall for QPR. You could tell he was disgusted with some of the attitudes he encountered. 

He didn’t have the technical ability of those players but if we had more like him we might have stayed up. It doesn’t matter how good a player is technically — without desire, he is nothing."

just further illustrates the proof that players like beckford has never been and will never be what this club needs.

I think some should think about their attitudes towards the likes of dyer when he has a bad game after you read this...

"I felt truly sorry for the guys like Clint Hill.

Clint was not the greatest player but he would run through a brick wall for QPR. You could tell he was disgusted with some of the attitudes he encountered.

He didn’t have the technical ability of those players but if we had more like him we might have stayed up. It doesn’t matter how good a player is technically — without desire, he is nothing."

just further illustrates the proof that players like beckford has never been and will never be what this club needs.

Exactly

No one can dispute he's done a good job stabilising the clubs finances, but his own objectives and the owners objectives when he returned was promotion,and his success will be judged a success or failure by many, myself included, if he can build on what he's brought to the club, and take it to the next stage and get a promotion out of this league.

This for me is were the jury is out on Pearson, he has got to to playoffs in this league and fell just short each time.

For the younger fans they probably see Pearson as a success as he has been the best manager in recent history without really winning anything, league one and that is it.

If he can get what is a good side getting results consistently this season he has the potential to not fall short again, but can he prevent a repeat of the inconsistencies of last season?, I really don't know.

This is where people get confused and call the likes of me a Pearson hater, it's not that I hate the bloke, but I am frustrated that he hasn't been able to get us consistent and take us to the next level, but I hope he's learnt and this is the year.

If he fails I would get fresh ideas to come in, and if or when he's gone would the history books read that he'd been a success?

No one can dispute he's done a good job stabilising the clubs finances, but his own objectives and the owners objectives when he returned was promotion,and his success will be judged a success or failure by many, myself included, if he can build on what he's brought to the club, and take it to the next stage and get a promotion out of this league.

This for me is were the jury is out on Pearson, he has got to to playoffs in this league and fell just short each time.

For the younger fans they probably see Pearson as a success as he has been the best manager in recent history without really winning anything, league one and that is it.

I think many people on here are belittling L1, ask Leeds, Man City, Forest etc, how easy it is to get out 1st time round. He did the job required.

Whilst I agree he fell short last season, I think the 1st time round play-offs was a bonus, 2nd time the wheels well and truly fell off what should have been promotion drive.

It would have been interesting to see what he could have done with all the money sven spunked up the wall.

I'd also like to know what you think the problem with young fans seeing Pearson as a relative success, is.

I have more of a problem with the age group that grew up thinking Leicester are a top 10 side and win cups, that is what the O'neill generation grew up with, let's be honest, us being back in the top flight had been a long time coming (under little) and then o'neill, we had had some real dross before that and apart from the odd season of success, we have always been a yo-yo club.

I'm not saying pearson can't do more and I hope/expect that he will and once in the top flight I think we may have another O'neill style period, but MON raised the bar and expectations for a whole generation that didn't know David Pleat.

Winners win things, Pearson is not one of lifes winners unfortunately. If you use winning division 3 is a mark of his achievement, then so is getting a certificate for swimming a length of the pool.

So winner have to win from day 1??? 

Look at anything in life, Peter jones is worth around £400,000,000 His first business venture failed.

alan sugar.

Cant be arsed with any more.. but what the **** do you expect to be frank?

Please enlighten us on how to manage Leicester city, With no budget, Overpaid players who do not want to be here, FFP ready to slam down fines on us unless we change, and one of the most competitive leagues ever?

I suppose unless somebody comes in and storms the league with the reserves most of our fans will not be happy....

Our club is nowhere near perfect, and can improve alot in alot of areas.

but what NP has done here and nearly achieved is phenomenal on what he inherited, Nearly is the case so far, he's had 3 seasons.

Shall I say Sir Alex Ferguson yet? 

Archived