Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dickov22

Nigel Pearson's job here

Stop it, you don't understand where these figures come from, l could show you figures that state all sorts, but it wouldn't be relevant, people do not move around from city to city every year, size is pretty much constant. But there you are again trying to prove a theory by ignoring  some of the facts. On that note, i'll give you the last word because theres are saying that goes - Don't argue with idiots"  night night.

BNET, You are following figures that are almost 4 years old. 

On that basis, My business made 5.25x less profit than it does now.

Why don't you stop this silly little argument, go back into the corner under a blanket, get a torch out tonight, and have a look at the LATEST official population figures, and you will see, Quite clearly may I add, that Leicester. is no longer in 8th, and now in 13th, So not only, have you got your figures COMPLETELY WRONG, then argued about it for a while, before coming to the conclusion that you look very silly and deciding to 'Be the bigger man' as they say,

You also stated a fact, that is completely irrelevant to Leicester city football club.

Now please, for the sake of humanity, and intelligence, log off.

Good god.

It's actually laughable though, bringing Geography into a football debate.

It's pathetic I know, But no way will I be told I am wrong by some moron who is looking at 2011 population figures, as if nobody is born or moves house, or emigrates over.. 

Also irrelevant that these people bring it up! 

It's pathetic I know, But no way will I be told I am wrong by some moron who is looking at 2011 population figures, as if nobody is born or moves house, or emigrates over.. 

Yeah I understand where you are coming from.. But surely it works the other way as well? 

Manchester is the third biggest City in the Country, population wise there is about 512,000 people living here but Manchester United have been the best Premier League team ever... But does that count? Because Manchester actually only has one club and that's Manchester City... Manchester United don't technically play in Manchester.

Yeah I understand where you are coming from.. But surely it works the other way as well? 

Manchester is the third biggest City in the Country, population wise there is about 512,000 people living here but Manchester United have been the best Premier League team ever... But does that count? Because Manchester actually only has one club and that's Manchester City... Manchester United don't technically play in Manchester.

Nail, on the proverbial head.

I claim Pearson is not a winner, thats all. He hasn't won anything in his career except division 3, once, he's won nothing else. You claim he is a winner, but he hasn't won anything bar div. 3. We are dealing with straight forward cold facts, but you still can't get it. Perhaps he's a winner in Scotland eh !

So if you take away the times that Pearson's won something, then he's actually won nothing. I get it now! Let's sack him immediately. We won't get anywhere with this loser in charge - who cares if we've had our best start for years?

**** off Pearson! ...Right, what now? Shall I give Phil Brown a call? He got Hull promoted - he's a real winner. Or maybe Neil Warnock - he's had a few promotions. Utter dogshit with his last club of course - but hey, he's a real winner. Or we could try Iain Dowie? I've heard he's on the lookout for a club. What about Gary Megson?

So if you take away the times that Pearson's won something, then he's actually won nothing. I get it now! Let's sack him immediately. We won't get anywhere with this loser in charge - who cares if we've had our best start for years?

**** off Pearson! ...Right, what now? Shall I give Phil Brown a call? He got Hull promoted - he's a real winner. Or maybe Neil Warnock - he's had a few promotions. Utter dogshit with his last club of course - but hey, he's a real winner. Or we could try Iain Dowie? I've heard he's on the lookout for a club. What about Gary Megson?

You have such a way with words indie  :thumbup:  bravo

This threads become farcical again! Arguing over the size of the population?

The forum's going downhill.

Where's Babs and Thrac? Let's have some sense back please.

:angry:

I thought the same here. I am truly gobsmacked that it's descended into such a huge debate over something where either result is largely the same.

GEOGRAPHY !!!!!  you pair of thick twats.

You don't know what country Glasgow and Edinburgh are in, then 2 of you think population is a geography subject. Is it idiot week ?

Generally, I think Pearson is doing a good job:

1. Beckford gone, Mills gone, Danns on loan etc

2. A good young squad which, I think will only get better.

3. Confidence is back in the side.

4. Third in the league.

And more.....

As I've said, Pearson will become a City hero if he can finally stop these losses away from home to very average sides. Sort that and we'll have a real shout of top two.

Good post Col - especially this bit

GEOGRAPHY !!!!!  you pair of thick twats.

You don't know what country Glasgow and Edinburgh are in, then 2 of you think population is a geography subject. Is it idiot week ?

Seriously why do you have to behave like this? It's just unpleasant. It's not unfair for us to expect you to act like a decent human being on this forum.

Archived