Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
coalvillefox

Last Leicester City player to win an International cap at Wembley?

After seeing Wasilewski sit on the bench for Poland last night at Wembley it got me wondering, who was the last Leicester City player to win an international cap at Wembley(new Wembley/old Wembley) ?

When was it?

Who was it for?

Who was it against? and

What was the score?

Any ideas?

Unfortunately I've only been to Wembley 4 times to watch Leiecster (Crystal Palace, Middlesborough, Tottenham, Tranmere)

Not been to the new one yet, though I doubt it will have anything like the same atmosphere as old Wembley had.

I reckon you're viewing through rose tinted specs there. The old Wembley atmosphere was good, but with moments like the derby and palace play offs it wouldve been monumental in ANY ground.

The new Wembley is an amazing stadium, a million times better than the old one. Just hope to see city there one day.

Seen 2 matches myself at the new Wembley the stadium itself is fantastic although I feel the area around it is quite poor far too populated and run down, if it wasn't for this would still be the best stadium in the world to visit

I've probably been to the new Wembley around 20 times. The stadium is amazing to look at. Stewards are twats, atmosphere is dire for england gsmes- too many day trippers and fully grown adults wearing face paint and jester hats.

The way the FA sells match tickets means its impossible to get anything akin to L Block at Wembley too. I shan't be rushing to go back unless City make it there of course.

Perhaps with like minded fans it would be possible to stand for long periods without the heavy handedness and OTT reactions from the stewards. At the England games you don't get this so end up being forced to sit down. We all know that's not how football should be watched.

Seen 2 matches myself at the new Wembley the stadium itself is fantastic although I feel the area around it is quite poor far too populated and run down, if it wasn't for this would still be the best stadium in the world to visit

Its in the same place as the old one?

Archived