Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Twitter accounts

kingfox drivel

My brother runs the L1 army and we are from wigston. No we are not trying to 'turn into Millwall' at all! Are they plotting fights with firms? No, they are just trying to generate an atmosphere to get behind the 11 that matter. So simmer down with your pointless theories.

Before anyone says I'm not behind any of the twitters just don't see the problem with standing and singing in N block but then again you'll get posters on here who try and sing it the other way around by saying swearing shouldn't be allowed in the family stand :yawn: if you're talking your kids to football games expect to hear it family stand or where ever IT HAPPENS.

My two cents worth - I have a lot of admiration for the fact the people running it do seem to have a genuine intention to get fans involved for proper 90 minute efforts in the stands. I'll believe it when I see it, but I like what they say.

However I think they've got to stop trying to nick song after song. I'm all for getting an atmosphere going but get some originality for crying out loud.

Suppose I'll make a proper judgment on Saturday. Hope L1 pulls its weight because it hasn't done for a while now.

The Marcin Wasilewski tweet made me smile.

"Mar-cin Was-il-ew-ski" - 6 syllables

"Ro-bin Van Per-sie" - 5 syllables.

Come on guys, thats like chanting 101. First rule.

Isn't it 'Ohh Robin Van Persie' which makes six?

EDIT: either way not a huge fan but better than nothing.

My brother runs the L1 army and we are from wigston. No we are not trying to 'turn into Millwall' at all! Are they plotting fights with firms? No, they are just trying to generate an atmosphere to get behind the 11 that matter. So simmer down with your pointless theories.

How does your brother 'run' the L1 army? Coffee mornings to discuss tactics? News letters to fellow L1'ers?, Press Conferences on SSN? Incidently I am from Wigston and stand in L1 and am not 'ran' by anyone 

How does your brother 'run' the L1 army? Coffee mornings to discuss tactics? News letters to fellow L1'ers?, Press Conferences on SSN? Incidently I am from Wigston and stand in L1 and am not 'ran' by anyone 

Pretty sure he means the twitter account.

I think he meant he runs the twitter account.

Similar to having 3,427 posts on here I suppose?

Just people trying to encourage a better atmosphere - fair play to them.

So typing out chants and encouraging atmosphere which will never happen is cool right? lol.

Archived