Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Home v Bournemouth 26/10/13 Man of the Match

Another 2--1 win  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Another MOM

• Kasper
    • Moore
    • Wasi
    • Morgan
    • Konch
    • Knocky
    • King
    • Drinky
    • Dyer
    • Nuge
    • Vardy
    • Wood
    • Schlupp
    • Hammond

Morgan, Konch, Moore, Was, Drinky, Kingy, Knocky, Lloyd, Vardy, Nuge and Wood all played well today.

Bournemouth were a good side and we stepped up to the mark. Bring on the big boys over the coming months.

Morgan, Konch, Moore, Was, Drinky, Kingy, Knocky, Lloyd, Vardy, Nuge and Wood all played well today.

Bournemouth were a good side and we stepped up to the mark. Bring on the big boys over the coming months.

Bournemouth were a good side and we stepped up to the mark. Bring on the big boys over the coming months.Morgan, Konch, Moore, Was, Drinky, Kingy, Knocky, Lloyd, Vardy, Nuge and Wood all played well today.

Bournemouth were a good side and we stepped up to the mark. Bring on the big boys over the coming months.Morgan, Konch, Moore, Was, Drinky, Kingy, Knocky, Lloyd, Vardy, Nuge and Wood all played well today.

Quality post.

Sack that drink off tonight, I'm in bed!

This game is one of those where all over the pitch you saw good solid performances - I find it hard to choose a MoM possibly Knocky for his performance throughout but far more encouraging is try to think of one single action where one player put a foot wrong(OK if you are really harsh Lloyd Dyer really should have scored)

Great team performance

How the hell do you pick a man-of-the-match? When the team play as a TEAM, it is somewhat unfair to rate one player above another. Each man has a job to do. Some are eyecatching like scoring a goal that is not the result of a scramble but delightful to see in both approach finish. Other jobs are more run-of-the-mill but just as vital for any success.

I also have to say how impressed I was with the way the whole team are supporting each other more and more, not just when endeavouring to keep posession but giving an individual a quiet pat on the back or a handshake during the course of the game. That is team-spirit for all to see and for me yesterday, Leicester City were men-of-the-match!

Vardy for me, very tough decision as it was an excellent team performance with numerous other candidates.

How the hell do you pick a man-of-the-match? When the team play as a TEAM, it is somewhat unfair to rate one player above another. Each man has a job to do. Some are eyecatching like scoring a goal that is not the result of a scramble but delightful to see in both approach finish. Other jobs are more run-of-the-mill but just as vital for any success.

I also have to say how impressed I was with the way the whole team are supporting each other more and more, not just when endeavouring to keep posession but giving an individual a quiet pat on the back or a handshake during the course of the game. That is team-spirit for all to see and for me yesterday, Leicester City were men-of-the-match!

I think this is shown by the majority of the posters mentioning at least 5 or 6 plausible candidates for MOTM anyway, but i do agree it was an excellent team performance with no real weak links.

Archived