Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Solihullfox

Forest centre backs

Abdoun is as far away from a defender as you cold hope to get. He's a slight, tricky winger type of player who has no business defending.

As for CB's Collins and Wilson are both broken so we've only got Hobbs, Halford and Lascelles left. Lascelles has been playing ahead of Halford and he's done pretty well. It's not the area of the pitch most Forest fans are overly concerned with.

Abdoun is as far away from a defender as you cold hope to get. He's a slight, tricky winger type of player who has no business defending.

As for CB's Collins and Wilson are both broken so we've only got Hobbs, Halford and Lascelles left. Lascelles has been playing ahead of Halford and he's done pretty well. It's not the area of the pitch most Forest fans are overly concerned with.

Sounds like the views of Fulham and Watford fans before the game......

Sounds like the views of Fulham and Watford fans before the game......

Really? I thought Watford were ruing their defence this season. Up front they had been one of the best and their midfield hasn't been too shabby. 

Or maybe they were on about Almunia and his kicking ability :P ?

I think you are being very presumptious that any of your centre backs will get even close to our array of attacking talent on show.

I think you are being very presumptious that any of your centre backs will get even close to our array of attacking talent on show.

:D

When you see the prowess and talent of Henderson you'll understand why our CBs are not the main focus of concern

When you see the prowess and talent of Henderson you'll understand why our CBs are not the main focus of concern

Are you still lacking any sort of recognisable full-back or is it just up front where you've forgotten to get players who can actually kick a ball?

We've seen it before, scored a hat-trick in Sven's last match. We have a habit of struggling against tall strikers who aren't particularly skilful- Andy Gray of Burnley is another. We'd probably be more worried about Darius than Bale or Ronaldo if they played for you.

Thankfully Sean St Ledger won't be playing this time.

We've seen it before, scored a hat-trick in Sven's last match. We have a habit of struggling against tall strikers who aren't particularly skilful- Andy Gray of Burnley is another. We'd probably be more worried about Darius than Bale or Ronaldo if they played for you.

how do you know...;)

We made Andy Gray look like Ibrahimovic that game lol

Also Drinkwater ran the show that day if I remember rightly? That was a dark dark day in the infamous 11/12 season.

Are you still lacking any sort of recognisable full-back or is it just up front where you've forgotten to get players who can actually kick a ball?

We have a couple of decent right backs and the 'all action' Chris Cohen at left back. 

Well, as far as Henderson goes he's been worse then Sunday league in the last couple of games so there's every chance he'll be replaced by Halford (god forbid we start a game without a big lump up front).

Henderson's record against us isn't too shabby. 

I remember he scored a winner against you guys a few seasons back when we won 1-0 despite going down to 10 men.

Think it was under Holloway (sorry..)

Did well for us with King in our promotion season and fitted Boothroyd style very well due to the physical nature of game but clearly can be a liability (been sent off once if not twice against us since!)

I remember he scored a winner against you guys a few seasons back when we won 1-0 despite going down to 10 men.

Did well for us with King in our promotion season and fitted Boothroyd style very well due to the physical nature of game but clearly can be a liability (been sent off once if not twice against us since!)

You talk like that's an achievement - It was under Hollowhead, with such brilliant tactics as Jamie Clapham at left-wing, only beating us by one then was pretty poor form from them.

Did well for us with King in our promotion season and fitted Boothroyd style very well due to the physical nature of game but clearly can be a liability (been sent off once if not twice against us since!)

Was that John Joe O'Toole getting sent off just before half time? I was at that game and I seemed to remember we had about 99% of the possession in the second half but struggled to even lump it into the box, such was our ineptitude.

Was that John Joe O'Toole getting sent off just before half time? I was at that game and I seemed to remember we had about 99% of the possession in the second half but struggled to even lump it into the box, such was our ineptitude.

I was there too.

We had the awesome Gabor Bori and Zsolt Lazscko (sp). Could barely cross it in to a player in a blue shirt.

How  we didn't score or get a point from that is unreal.

I was there too.

We had the awesome Gabor Bori and Zsolt Lazscko (sp). Could barely cross it in to a player in a blue shirt.

How we didn't score or get a point from that is unreal.

I was there too!

Fecking awful is the only way to describe it.

Archived