Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zaid

Forest atmosphere?

Extending over 700 kilometres above the planet's surface, as a general rule it should be roughly 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, and 1% argon, though there are many other naturally and unnaturally occurring gases which will be present at levels lower than 1% filling in the gaps which would be present had I not rounded the figures to the nearest integer. 

What's to discuss? Shout as loud as you ****ing can for 90 minutes. No trick to it.

Pretty much this.

I actually have faith that it'll be quality on Saturday - I've noticed this season even when going behind the fans are quickly back with the team.

Forest are nothing special atmosphere wise. Their numbers are quality but vocally they're bang average on the road IMO.

With our fans the stadium is just as likely to be rocking to it's foundations as resembling a morgue. You just never know.

We need the ref to have an absolute shocker to give us the best chance of a quality atmosphere. Which is inevitable if this, or in fact any fixture is anything to go by.

Who is the ref?

With our fans the stadium is just as likely to be rocking to it's foundations as resembling a morgue. You just never know.

We need the ref to have an absolute shocker to give us the best chance of a quality atmosphere. Which is inevitable if this, or in fact any fixture is anything to go by.

Who is the ref?

Lee Mason

I really hope we can get the ground rocking! I really do not understand people who go to football and sit in silence! What's the bloody point! Get behind the lads, taunt their fans, berate the ref if he deserves it and sing the 3 points home!

You don't care about us

you don't care about us

We're Leicester City

you don't care about us.

If you can fit the word 'allegedly' in there that'd be perfect :thumbup:

Archived