Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Nugent

Lee, you were banned because we're all sick of you starting a million threads on shit we already know. 

You also talk out of your arse lol

my arse?

So Nugent was good today then? and has been since January?

That has been the reason I've been getting banned, so if that's talking out of my arse then I apologise, he's been world class....

Like I said, read my opinions, If you disagree, fair enough :)

If not, and you feel he's still top class and has played well since January in general, then you are being made to look silly. unfortunately.

Before anyone slated him for missing the pen.

Anyone could've missed it. You know, like anyone could've scored all of Nuges.

I see the old sarcasm has still got its shine on you berty, Keep it up, it suits you mate :thumbup:

He was shit Bert. Most of them were shit. Let's take the penalty out of the equation, he was awful.

*IS

But he missed the penalty so it doesn't count as a penalty anyway, if he misses we forget about it..

Don't forget he missed from 4 and 6 yards...

P.s How the hell did dyer not score!!!

No dan..

I was banned for saying this.. nugent is not good enough...

It's not about the loss... I was still banned after the Watford game where he was almost as bad as today.

Please refrain from personal abuse, It's not nice Daniel.

You really do speak quite a lot of shite on here. Yes he was atrocious today but so was pretty much every player on the pitch today. He has been playing to a lower standard than of last season but as long as he's scoring who cares? Many strikers don't play well but they score goals.

Nugent is probably up there with the best strikers that we can realistically get. Maybe when were in the premier league we will attract someone better.

Need to sell him on in January whilst we can still get £1 for him, going downhill, not the player that signed in the first place, and unfortunately I seemed to have been the only one that spotted it until recently....

Got slaughtered and banned 3 times lol....

I like nuge but hes not what we need anymore.

Let him go to another championship club and get a striker in who can play well consistently.

I've been saying this for months

A poor performance from him today. He probably does need to know he's not undroppable, I might even be inclined to agree with the person who said it might be worth going with Vardy and Wood for Ipswich. I could certainly see Nugent being a decent impact sub due to his pace and running, more effective than Wood in the same role anyway.

I see the old sarcasm has still got its shine on you berty, Keep it up, it suits you mate :thumbup:

But he missed the penalty so it doesn't count as a penalty anyway, if he misses we forget about it..

Don't forget he missed from 4 and 6 yards...

P.s How the hell did dyer not score!!!

I'm not saying forget about the peno. Bert said, 'before anyone slates him for the penalty' he was awful in general, not just for missing the peno.

Before anyone slated him for missing the pen.

Anyone could've missed it. You know, like anyone could've scored all of Nuges.

Of course there are plenty of people who gave him praise for scoring the penalties too. Missing a pen (altogether) is very poor.

I think there's a conversation to be had about Nugent now. He's not played well for a long time and today his all-round play was mediocre and his finishing was embarrassing.

I just think it seems like he is an automatic pick. I really like Nugent - he has been and can continue to be a good player for us.

He was absolute wank today.

He did nothing, got the ball stuck under his feet numerous times, and the missed penalty summed up his performance.

Apart from the penalties, what has he really done for the past year or so?

Hardly anything, time to try out Vardy & Wood. 

He was absolute wank today.

He did nothing, got the ball stuck under his feet numerous times, and the missed penalty summed up his performance.

Apart from the penalties, what has he really done for the past year or so?

Hardly anything, time to try out Vardy & Wood. 

both injured, well vardy has a bad hamstring, still played as we got that desperate!

Lets hope he wakes up fine tomorrow...

You really do speak quite a lot of shite on here. Yes he was atrocious today but so was pretty much every player on the pitch today. He has been playing to a lower standard than of last season but as long as he's scoring who cares? Many strikers don't play well but they score goals.

Nugent is probably up there with the best strikers that we can realistically get. Maybe when were in the premier league we will attract someone better.

We can get plenty of strikers who can score goals....

Just off of the top of my head, I can tell you macheda will be fit in a few weeks.

Loan him in January, and sell nugent.

Theres your cheaper goalscorer. Someone who can actually be bothered..... I may talk shite dan, but you are outnumbered on opinions so far on this thread.. hes been off the boil since January.. only difference is, I noticed it in February.

You have failed to notice yet. once you realise, come back to me.

The fact is, If we don't sell him soon, we wont be able too. nobody will take a player who has scored so few from open play and 4/5 away from home in 40 apps on 30k a week. work it out mate.

I'm not saying forget about the peno. Bert said, 'before anyone slates him for the penalty' he was awful in general, not just for missing the peno.

Sorry mate, I was actually agreeing! it was sarcasm towards bert lol.. Hard to notice on here :)

Currently enjoying a beer in the 'Sir Robert Peel'

I'm usually a fan of Nuge but today he was utterly fookin awful.

Anyway, there's our blip.... Let's see if we can shake it off and get back on track.

Enuff said, lager calls...

Certainly bloody hope so!!

'Good call' :thumbup:

Oh the irony

Don't quite recall me saying he was brilliant? Was just making that point.

And I never said you said he was brilliant :) Just pointing out that he was bad today. I'm not bothered, apart from the fact that it was against Forest, we're still second, I'm still happy. Just a bad day at the office.

And I never said you said he was brilliant :) Just pointing out that he was bad today. I'm not bothered, apart from the fact that it was against Forest, we're still second, I'm still happy. Just a bad day at the office.

He was bad. I won't deny that. Unlike certain people on the forum I try offering a balanced view of how I see it.

Archived