Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Nugent

What is this whole slagging him off for one game? He is our top goal scorer.

OP **** off back into the woodwork. I bet you're one of the Pearson out brigade too.

Our TOP GOAL SCORER..

is 9th top scorer in the league and not even in the top 25 from open play...

Wood will be top goal scorer by a mile come the end of the season.. mainly because I think nugent wont even be here

I have no idea where you're getting your stats from but he's 6th.

This is the man who scored his only league goal last week with it hitting him in the face.

Yeah but he was injured! (Not forgetting that Nugent has had an injury as well)

Thing is, he's been like this for ages, but you normally defend him. What's changed today?

Previous games he's always offered something I've thought, today he offered nothing at all.

He's still our best striker imo, and a striker that has scored 15 goals for us since he's been here.

Didn't seem to be his usual self today, not good enough, but I'm not prepared to single him out when most of the side were below average.

Had a poor game, missed 2/3 decent chances including the pen. Didn't hold the ball up well. I like nugent, wood and vardy but can't help but think we need another striker. IMO I think Schlupp has played better at left back rather than a forward!

He is a awful finisher - fact, thought this the whole season, the penalties have been hiding this fact for while

Need to get rid of him whilst we can.

So, his finishing is so poor that he's got 15 goals in both his seasons for us?

He only started going near penalties this season, so they can't really be making his previous seasons deceiving. 

Yeah, poor today, but he's not the only one who was, and he is a good goalscorer at this level, only a mouth-breather of the highest order would doubt that given his record.

I have no idea where you're getting your stats from but he's 6th.

This is the man who scored his only league goal last week with it hitting him in the face.

Joint 6th, but it goes on shots on target and timing etc etc... just like if 2 teams were joint top and had same GD

Nugent is the 6th top scorer on goals but officially 9th....

P.s No comments on him not being in the top 25 from open play?

Sell him in January. or we might aswell give up. He wont get us anywhere.

Contract running out, the blokes not interested.

So, his finishing is so poor that he's got 15 goals in both his seasons for us?

He only started going near penalties this season, so they can't really be making his previous seasons deceiving. 

Yeah, poor today, but he's not the only one who was, and he is a good goalscorer at this level, only a mouth-breather of the highest order would doubt that given his record.

Hi did,

But that was 2 seasons ago and last season... Both of which he had one of the highest shot rates in the league per match :)

Should of been top goal scorer in Europe on the amount of chances he ****s up!!

Hi did,

But that was 2 seasons ago and last season... Both of which he had one of the highest shot rates in the league per match :)

Should of been top goal scorer in Europe on the amount of chances he ****s up!!

I think you have very unreasonable expectations of what a striker in our league should be capable of.  You've been watching too much Messi and playing too much FIFA.

PS. Should *have*.

Joint 6th, but it goes on shots on target and timing etc etc... just like if 2 teams were joint top and had same GD

Nugent is the 6th top scorer on goals but officially 9th....

P.s No comments on him not being in the top 25 from open play?

Sell him in January. or we might aswell give up. He wont get us anywhere.

Contract running out, the blokes not interested.

6th is 6th. None of this 9th bollocks.

Couldn't care less if he's 25th from open play. We're second in the league. That's all I care about. If with every 15 games we win 10, draw 2 and lose 3 with Nugent in the side and are the last championship team and the league cup I'm more than happy with that.

I care about team performances not individual performances.

I think you have very unreasonable expectations of what a striker in our league should be capable of.  You've been watching too much Messi and playing too much FIFA.

PS. Should *have*.

It was Sarcasm.......

Nugent is better on fifa aswell, he can finish most of his chances...

Archived