Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Nugent

Guest seanfox778

Could see this thread coming when we were awarded the pen. Bad day at the office from everyone, hopefully we'll come back stronger after the international break

Need to sell him on in January whilst we can still get £1 for him, going downhill, not the player that signed in the first place, and unfortunately I seemed to have been the only one that spotted it until recently....

Got slaughtered and banned 3 times  lol....

I like nuge but hes not what we need anymore.

Let him go to another championship club and get a striker in who can play well consistently.

Need to sell him on in January whilst we can still get £1 for him, going downhill, not the player that signed in the first place, and unfortunately I seemed to have been the only one that spotted it until recently....

Let him go to another championship club and get a striker in who can play well consistently.

Not sure if Forest will be as interested in him now to be honest

Just looking at his face before he took the pen I felt he was going to miss. I don't blame him for the other chances he missed, 1 good save, a header just over and a good block, wasn't a bad effort.

It's nice that you can still laugh after we've just been beaten by Forest.

Just looking at his face before he took the pen I felt he was going to miss. I don't blame him for the other chances he missed, 1 good save, a header just over and a good block, wasn't a bad effort.

True..  but for a professional to miss 2 clear chances from 4 and 6 yards?

Not good enough really. especially as we have so long to go....

Would you sell in January webbo? Not getting any younger

Got slaughtered and banned 3 times lol....

As a matter of interest, what were you banned for? You're an irritating **** and talk shit, but that's hardly a good reason to ban someone.

Got slaughtered and banned 3 times lol....

Ah a loss and you scuttle back out again. **** off you willy puller.

True..  but for a professional to miss 2 clear chances from 4 and 6 yards?

Not good enough really. especially as we have so long to go....

Would you sell in January webbo? Not getting any younger

Welcome back Lee  :)  The penalty that Nugent didn't score today ACTUALLY doesn't count  :thumbup:

Ah a loss and you scuttle back out again. **** off you willy puller.

No dan..

I was banned for saying this.. nugent is not good enough...

It's not about the loss... I was still banned after the Watford game where he was almost as bad as today.

Please refrain from personal abuse, It's not nice Daniel.

Welcome back Lee  :)  The penalty that Nugent didn't score today ACTUALLY doesn't count  :thumbup:

I know, Nothing to hide his 2 sitters then lol

Note I did not make this thread and all of a sudden there are more in my army who agree he's gone,

I still hope he finds form and bangs us into the prem, but I doubt he will so I'll say so!

In my opinion, sell....

If not lets hope he proves me wrong, thanks for the welcome renart I know you missed me :ph34r:

No dan..

I was banned for saying this.. nugent is not good enough...

It's not about the loss... I was still banned after the Watford game where he was almost as bad as today.

Please refrain from personal abuse, It's not nice Daniel.

Lee, you were banned because we're all sick of you starting a million threads on shit we already know. 

You also talk out of your arse lol

Archived