Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

The KPS

It's all the metal in the ground. I'm glad they don't work. The ground would be even quieter. Why would you pay to watch a game to then sit looking at your phone?

Are you more concerned about your bets than us getting 3 points?

Couldn't it be the fact hundreds of phones are trying to connect to 4 or 5 networks all in one area?

Usually at half time and full time, therefore slowing the data connection down.

Often wondered that. As soon as I get within 5 yds of the ground my signal goes to sh!t

I heard that, too. It's apparently to stop people betting on next goalscorer/corner/card before the betting sites have been updated by whichever aggregator they use.

My son and I are both on 02 he can usually get online but I rarely can so I'm not convinced its intentionally blocked, he's got an iPhone I've had a Sony Ericson and a samsung.

They have this same kind of system on the London Underground. If there's ever a fire, or a bomb scare, or anything like that, they send out a tannoy message asking for 'Inspector Sands' to go to the control room.

You can see why anyone would do this in a packed public place, the last thing you want is people getting hysterical and trampling over eachother to get to the exits - panic is bad.

But if you're ever in the Underground and you hear them ask for Inspector Sands, I'd make your way to the nearest exit pretty sharpish.

Archived