Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

The KPS

Does anyone know what this means should it ever be announced over the PA System 'Could the Leicester carpenter come to...?'

Also I've been told that in our roof we have metal sheets that can come out and shut sections of the ground off in the stands? I didn't know wether to believe this but apparently it's true.

Does anyone know what this means should it ever be announced over the PA System 'Could the Leicester carpenter come to...?'

Also I've been told that in our roof we have metal sheets that can come out and shut sections of the ground off in the stands? I didn't know wether to believe this but apparently it's true.

tumblr_mdhq8a0jv41rkmcsko1_400.gif

Believe carpenter means there is a small fire. From when I worked at the club. But my memory may have let me down.

Yeah, and the ground would have to be evacuated. Is the roof thing true though? I don't believe it.

Yeah, and the ground would have to be evacuated. Is the roof thing true though? I don't believe it.

never heard the roof story. Cant see it being true. Would have added a huge amount of weight and cost.

but the carpenter bit relates to small fire or incident I'm sure. Which they feel can be dealt with without evacuation.

never heard the roof story. Cant see it being true. Would have added a huge amount of weight and cost.

but the carpenter bit relates to small fire or incident I'm sure. Which they feel can be dealt with without evacuation.

Thanks for clearing it up I didn't believe it earlier when I was told.

Archived