Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
demon_dog

Where would you .......

So, let's say you've just signed a 3 year contract to play for the City.

You are one of their top paid players, a regular first teamer you could say.

You need to find somewhere to live in the area.

The question is where would you choose and why?

Also would your house have to have any specific room / feature for you to enjoy?

Personally, I don't really mind where, as long as it has a couple of acres of land with a river running through it.

I could then spend my leisure time fishing for trout. :fishing:

If I had to live in the city i'd probably live in Hamilton or Wigston. Out of the city, one of the villages, Rothley, Sileby, Barrow etc

I'd like my house to have a balcony with a table and chairs overlooking a garden, would be a nice area to go to in the summer

Probably live outside of Leicester, firstly to avoid the mayors great plan to bring traffic chaos to the city, because of all these great plans he has, secondly in case I only scored penalties, the lynch mob couldn't find me lol.

On a serious note, anywhere in the countryside, converted barn with land, and a room big enough to fit a full sized snooker table.

So, let's say you've just signed a 3 year contract to play for the City.

You are one of their top paid players, a regular first teamer you could say.

You need to find somewhere to live in the area.

The question is where would you choose and why?

Also would your house have to have any specific room / feature for you to enjoy?

Personally, I don't really mind where, as long as it has a couple of acres of land with a river running through it.

I could then spend my leisure time fishing for trout. :fishing:

would have a river as well, as well as a pond that i would stock with Pike and large Perch

Archived