Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Thank you Wasyl's army.

Looks like I missed a interesting day this weekend.

I was in holland watching 2 games 1 in rotterdam friday night and at ado den haag sunday as they played ajax. With no away fans as they are banned from travelling due to ados hatred of them.

however ado have links with swansea, warsaw, juve and brugge amongst many. All who had people at the game sunday.

would love a little tie up like this. An excuse to travel abroad would be nice maybe this could be the start of something.

anyone fancy a trip on the eurostar???

An excuse to travel abroad would be nice maybe this could be the start of something.

anyone fancy a trip on the eurostar???

Quite a few Anderlecht fans have said their club aren't as accommodating as ours is, so let's leave it to them to visit us.

They have been now, were well behaved and everyone had a good time.

Added to the fact they came to see our player.

Quite a few Anderlecht fans have said their club aren't as accommodating as ours is, so let's leave it to them to visit us.

They have been now, were well behaved and everyone had a good time.

Added to the fact they came to see our player.

I meant more from the point of view the fans would welcome us. Show us round etc. Going abroad to a game and not getting a good welcome for the english tends to be a common theme.

It's on: we will be back for the Bolton game, so you lot can count on another 63 nutters + 2 bus drivers from Belgium. :thumbup:

Coach has already been sorted, now let's see if we can get those £10 tickets. lol

If any of you want to come over: we will try to get you tickets, but as there are only 21,000 seats and about 18,500 to 19,000 season tickets, it's no picknick.

We might get hold of some available season tickets, tho.

It's on: we will be back for the Bolton game, so you lot can count on another 63 nutters + 2 bus drivers from Belgium. :thumbup:

Coach has already been sorted, now let's see if we can get those £10 tickets. lol

If any of you want to come over: we will try to get you tickets, but as there are only 21,000 seats and about 18,500 to 19,000 season tickets, it's no picknick.

We might get hold of some available season tickets, tho.

Can anyone get hold of 130 copies of the mercury?

On another note, I am checking out a Belgian weekend in Manchester during the weekend of 21-24 March.

That weekend, you lot are playing in Blackburn and both Manchester City (Kompany) and Everton (Lukaku) are playing at home, against resp. Fulham & Swansea.

If 1 of those games is set to be played on Sunday, I think we can bring a few dozen lads for the weekend, as Kompany & Lukaku came thru our youth ranks.

I reckon you can get us tickets in the away section for the Blackburn game?

On another note, I am checking out a Belgian weekend in Manchester during the weekend of 21-24 March.

That weekend, you lot are playing in Blackburn and both Manchester City (Kompany) and Everton (Lukaku) are playing at home, against resp. Fulham & Swansea.

If 1 of those games is set to be played on Sunday, I think we can bring a few dozen lads for the weekend. I reckon any of you can get us tickets in the away section for the Blackburn game?

We could get as many as you would need, there'll be no problem. ;)

I meant more from the point of view the fans would welcome us. Show us round etc. Going abroad to a game and not getting a good welcome for the english tends to be a common theme.

I dunno, our reception was fantastic in Amsterdam (I'm sure '10 German Bombers' helped that) Basel and Kiev. Oh and Tel Aviv. Moscow not so lol

Mind you, Kompany or Lukaku need to have their match played on Sunday: the all-in costs of such a trip are easy 500 euro, so we defo would want to see 2 of our former heroes play on different days.

When are these games arranged and set for final dates - Mid January? Early February?

Super Sunday on Sky means it's usually two Premier league games so either or both could be moved.

Early Feb I'd say for a move to be confirmed.

Blackburn Leics would more likely be Saturday or worst case Friday night. We had a few of those last season.

People on here are very quick to criticise our club, and their attempts to kill the atmosphere, but it is clear from this thread what can be acheived if you work with the club rather than against it.

This thread is just full of credit, not just for the Anderlecht fans, but for the club too, the ticket office in reserving that block, the stewards for not overreacting (I hope they had been forewarned) and the press officer or whoever set up the meeting with Wasyl. 

By the sounds of it they are much better than Anderlecht, so why don't we try something similar for an FA cup tie, contact the club get an area reserved for FT and then co-ordinate a bunch of us all sitting together and getting some atmosphere going.

Stewards definitely knew we were coming. They were waiting for us just behind ticket control, sussing out in which state we were.

The bald one in yellow tried to move us as fast as possible into the stands, but I told him we would wait to enter till all the boys passed the ticket control.

Then the other one took over and started

"you lads had a good trip?"

"yes, we have"

"so, you come all the way from Belgium to support Wasilewski?"

"yes"

"this must have taken several hours"

"9 hours to get here"

"9?? I guess you're all up for it than?"

"If Wasyl scores a goal, you will have to get us off the pitch!"

He didn't understand I was joking... (or wasn't I?) ;)

Would love to see a movie after tomorrow's game where we can hear/see you singing Wasyl's song!

I really never knew the strong link between Wasyl and Anderlecht. Genuinely think you lot coming to our ground and doing what you did has to be one of the best things ive seen at the King Power Stadium. Love this new friendship with you guys. Hope we can grow it even more.

Archived