Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Thank you Wasyl's army.

Not yet, just contacted the ticket office.

For the Millwall game, we arrived around KO time.

Next week, we will be leaving an hour and a half earlier in Belgium, so we can have a bit of a solid & a liquid treat before the game... :beer:

Let us know where you are sitting so I know if I have to get the half time beers in at Kick off this time :xmastongue:

Not nearly 100, already 100.

And counting...

Let's hope this makes Wasilewski put in one or two extra shifts - and not just for the Bolton game.

Ever since you guys left following the home win against Millwall, he's been really playing badly in the past few games.

He can't cope with the opposition's speed when deployed as a right-back.

Here's to three more points against Bolton, at least. :ph34r:

Not yet, just contacted the ticket office.

For the Millwall game, we arrived around KO time.

Next week, we will be leaving an hour and a half earlier in Belgium, so we can have a bit of a solid & a liquid treat before the game... :beer:

Will you be bothered if Wasyl doesn't play? Also please hurry up and tell us where you will be sitting. It would be nice if you lot got in SK1 in the corner. Also get in earlier before kick off this time and get some pre match chanting going please ;) 

If Wasyl does not play, we'll be pwopa nawty... :xmaswink:

With 5 more payments under way, both coaches are full: 100 Anderlecht lads, 4 bus drivers & 3 English mates (watch out for the Barnsley Mauves flag) will be there.

The Mauves Manchester Weekend (March 22-24, Blackburn v Leicester & ManCity v Fulham or Everton v Swansea) attracts quite some interest as well.

And a couple of our lads were there last Saturday, when you lot won at QPR.

If Wasyl does not play, we'll be pwopa nawty... :xmaswink:

With 5 more payments under way, both coaches are full: 100 Anderlecht lads, 4 bus drivers & 3 English mates (watch out for the Barnsley Mauves flag) will be there.

The Mauves Manchester Weekend (March 22-24, Blackburn v Leicester & ManCity v Fulham or Everton v Swansea) attracts quite some interest as well.

And a couple of our lads were there last Saturday, when you lot won at QPR.

Ha ha , looking forward to this match  :P  , as others have stated when you kow where you're going to be seated please let us know!

Don't know yet (I tried calling the ticket office several times, but the number does not work, so I e-mailed), but when I look at my LCFC account, apparently all tickets are reserved in C2.

Same as last time you was here then. Maybe you can be even louder now and get the KOP going. Hope you have a good day and make sure you make lots of noise ;) It would be great to see you lot be one of the first to arrive in the stadium this time. Like 30-40 minutes before and singing lol

Yeah got to say our back four looks at it's best when its De Laet Wes Moore Konch.

Wasyl is excellent back up though at centre back. Way out of his depth at right back.

Will you be bothered if Wasyl doesn't play? 

We leave at 4:30 in the morning, will be travelling 18 hours, a lot of us have to work on Monday morning, ...

Of course we will be bothered if he isn't playing.

We leave at 4:30 in the morning, will be travelling 18 hours, a lot of us have to work on Monday morning, ...

Of course we will be bothered if he isn't playing.

You could well be a disappointed,i would be very surprised if he started...maybe he will get a 15-20 minute cameo at the end of the game

We leave at 4:30 in the morning, will be travelling 18 hours, a lot of us have to work on Monday morning, ...

Of course we will be bothered if he isn't playing.

I'm sorry to disappoint but he's not our best :/ as stated we will all be surprised if he starts. Especially if we win today

Archived