Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

Just finished the main story of Spiderman 2. Great game in itself but Spiderman 2018 left a much bigger impression on me. Think because I wasn't expecting such an enjoyable experience. So I knew what Spiderman 2 was going to bring.

Had a few glitchy moments in SM2 however which never happened in the first game. Should be an easy platinum 

7 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Just finished the main story of Spiderman 2. Great game in itself but Spiderman 2018 left a much bigger impression on me. Think because I wasn't expecting such an enjoyable experience. So I knew what Spiderman 2 was going to bring.

Had a few glitchy moments in SM2 however which never happened in the first game. Should be an easy platinum 

Did you go through it on the spectacular difficulty setting?  4k 40fps visual settings?

I'm having a blast with it tbf.  I put Morales on for a couple of hours before picking this up and the game just pops at you in comparison to the 2018 game and Morales.  Visually there is no comparison and it's currently the best looking game on the PS5 alongside Horizon imo.  The gameplay also on spectacular is exactly that, spectacular.  lol

6 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Did you go through it on the spectacular difficulty setting?  4k 40fps visual settings?

I'm having a blast with it tbf.  I put Morales on for a couple of hours before picking this up and the game just pops at you in comparison to the 2018 game and Morales.  Visually there is no comparison and it's currently the best looking game on the PS5 alongside Horizon imo.  The gameplay also on spectacular is exactly that, spectacular.  lol

I just played on Amazing difficulty setting. I really enjoyed it. Got the platinum trophy which was really easy. Now to decide what to play next

• Like 1

On 29/10/2023 at 22:49, kingcarr21 said:

I just played on Amazing difficulty setting. I really enjoyed it. Got the platinum trophy which was really easy. Now to decide what to play next

I'm taking my sweet time with it.  Just past the church scene as venom.  The gameplay is so slick and the controls are mint.  Loving it on spectacular.  Will definitely play through the game again on ultimate difficulty.  And the soundtrack is bloody amazing too.

7 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I'd buy that for a dollar...:ph34r:

It looks OK from what I've seen of it tbf.  Might have to give it a go.

I actually watched Robocop before playing it, helped set the scene nicely  lol

27 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

decided to play Final Fantasy 10. Been a few years since i played it and always loved the story of Sin and Jecht.

Did the same a few years back then got to the first Sin battle aboars the flying ship and was massively under levelled but couldn’t be arsed to go back and grind so left it. 😆

• Haha 1

I'm playing the original Metal Gear Solid as a break from Baldur's Gate and to relive my youth! 

Bloody hell I didn't realise it was that hard.... I was expecting to breeze through it with being more experienced at gaming then my teenage self but really finding it tricky. I think it just shows how modern games spoil us with being able to change view to first person to shoot and also to collect weapons and ammo dropped by enemies etc. Having a fixed camera rather than being able to rotate it using the right joystick is also something you massively take for granted!  

Intrigued as to how it works with Physco Mantis in this version as remember being blown away that he could read your saved files from a memory card and stuff like that. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I will watch it when it eventually comes out, be interesting to see if they make Link talk (I just get flashbacks to that animated series they did in like the 90s lol)

Speaking from the Zelda fanboy corner, this makes me sad to read. Unless it's an eight hour epic of Link just unlocking shrines. 

14 hours ago, Zear0 said:

Speaking from the Zelda fanboy corner, this makes me sad to read. Unless it's an eight hour epic of Link just unlocking shrines. 

Was very sceptical about making a movie or the Lord of the Rings to be fair, but Jackson did a decent job, so you never know.  :dunno: