Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

On 06/12/2023 at 13:11, kingcarr21 said:

To be able to play that game without knowing what happens would be an absolute joy. Get into the card game Gwent. You can spend hours playing that.

Its certainly up there as one of the most complete RPG games ever

Absolutely brilliant. Spent about 2 hours last night just travelling around to play Gwent, what a game.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I'm still cleaning tree houses lol

Im just about to clean the Ancient monument. Dont think there is many levels left in the career mode now.

Going to finish the career then mop up the trophies. Some of the ones ive missed are quick enough to go back to. There are a couple where i need to clean something last, meaning i need to repeat the whole level. Annoyingly

2 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Im just about to clean the Ancient monument. Dont think there is many levels left in the career mode now.

Going to finish the career then mop up the trophies. Some of the ones ive missed are quick enough to go back to. There are a couple where i need to clean something last, meaning i need to repeat the whole level. Annoyingly

I've missed those clean this last trophies too.  The house and the shoe.  The others I've already gone back to and were easy enough to pick off.

I've read you can turn off auto save which may make it easier to do the wash this last conditions just in case you make a mistake.

I find it weird that it has me hooked - I've stopped RE4 for this and am determined to get the platinum which only 0.4% of players have achieved lol

54 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I've missed those clean this last trophies too.  The house and the shoe.  The others I've already gone back to and were easy enough to pick off.

I've read you can turn off auto save which may make it easier to do the wash this last conditions just in case you make a mistake.

I find it weird that it has me hooked - I've stopped RE4 for this and am determined to get the platinum which only 0.4% of players have achieved lol

I have found the last few levels to be quite laggy. Maybe I'll turn autosave off and see if it helps. I imagine cleaning everything 95% without finishing anything will be annoying 

54 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

I have found the last few levels to be quite laggy. Maybe I'll turn autosave off and see if it helps. I imagine cleaning everything 95% without finishing anything will be annoying 

I've had quite a few gameplay crashes.  Boots me out to the home screen.  Must've happened several times now.  Just started cleaning the toilet facilities!

20 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I've had quite a few gameplay crashes.  Boots me out to the home screen.  Must've happened several times now.  Just started cleaning the toilet facilities!

I'm on the final level. After 2 hours I've cleaned 20%. However I have now just unlocked the final attachment for the best power washer. It's great for big open things like walls etc. so it should help me out with this final level.

3 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

I'm on the final level. After 2 hours I've cleaned 20%. However I have now just unlocked the final attachment for the best power washer. It's great for big open things like walls etc. so it should help me out with this final level.

lol

I've read that the time and water based challenges are a total pain to do.  Currently doing the private jet at the moment.

I've become the youth of today with my instant gratification and attention span, complaining that I have nothing to play. Made a list of games to finish and it's ridiculously long lol. Will be opening my PS5 on Christmas so was trying to churn out some games before then.

Went back to Marvel's Midnight Suns to play the dlc and damn, that game is so much fun. Such a shame the marketing on it completely confused the situation. Some elements of it are very dated but the actual gameplay is fantastic. Think they'd set it up for more dlc and a sequel but don't think that's going to happen.

On 22/12/2023 at 17:13, kingcarr21 said:

This final level is torture.  Completed two whole sides including the top of the pyramid and still only at 16%!!!  The devs are taking the **** at this point.  Even more so when the walls of the pyramid are the same colour as the graphic which tells you which dirty spots are left!  😞

Damn trophy on the final level is bugged and won't pop on completion of the temple after spending hours cleaning it!  Platinum!!!:facepalm: Fuming! :mad:

@kingcarr21 I wouldn't bother going to 100% and perhaps wait for a patch.  There's no chance I'm going through that temple again either so either they fix it so it auto pops or I'm binning it!

6 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Damn trophy on the final level is bugged and won't pop on completion of the temple after spending hours cleaning it!  Platinum!!!:facepalm: Fuming! :mad:

@kingcarr21 I wouldn't bother going to 100% and perhaps wait for a patch.  There's no chance I'm going through that temple again either so either they fix it so it auto pops or I'm binning it!

I looked at the trophy list and didn't see anything about the final level? What is it?

Or is it the trophy to finish career mode? 

I haven't been on it last few days. I will get round to finishing it

28 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

I looked at the trophy list and didn't see anything about the final level? What is it?

Or is it the trophy to finish career mode? 

I haven't been on it last few days. I will get round to finishing it

It's the only hidden trophy in the list.  Gold for completing career mode.  Doesn't pop once the temple is done.  Once it is done, there's no going back to it unless you do it in freeplay.  Even in freeplay it doesn't pop, people have tried it but no good.  

46 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

It's the only hidden trophy in the list.  Gold for completing career mode.  Doesn't pop once the temple is done.  Once it is done, there's no going back to it unless you do it in freeplay.  Even in freeplay it doesn't pop, people have tried it but no good.  

I think you can do a manual save. So I'll save it before I hit 100%. If that doesn't work I'll leave it at 99% and wait for a patch. Thanks for the heads up

On 26/12/2023 at 08:42, Legend_in_blue said:

I saved it at 99% (when the gem appears). Then gave it a try and yes I also didn't get the trophy. Looks like it's an ongoing problem for everyone. I will continue with the other trophies then hope that by time I have all other trophies it will be patched. Quite annoying as it looks like it's been a problem for a while

Looking forward to giving A Plague Tale: Requiem a go later on.  The first one released to little fanfare was excellent and I expect the sequel will be more of the same with some improvements here and there.  Without a doubt though the story telling should be top notch.