Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Huddersfield away - NOW SOLD OUT

You got a spare Dan?

You got a spare Dan?

Sadly not as it's been taken back.

I'm basically skint, still had a train to pay for and if I'm going away anyway I've just thought sod it.

Absolutely certain to be a great away now lol

as above, i am sure there will be loads of ticket requests but if anyone has 1 spare please let me know - its not for a glory hunter its for a season ticket holder who wasnt sure he could go but turns out he can!

I AM HOWEVER A GLORY HUNTER..... not really true fox

as above, i am sure there will be loads of ticket requests but if anyone has 1 spare please let me know - its not for a glory hunter its for a season ticket holder who wasnt sure he could go but turns out he can!

Probably should have got one anyway, would of had no trouble passing it on!

You can get a return train from Leicester to Huddersfield on Saturday for £35/£36, so no idea what why he is suggesting to fellow LCFC fans that they travel to Nuneaton.

Leicester to Sheffield (Off peak return) £17.30 with a railcard, £26.20 without.

Sheffield to Huddersfield (Day return) £6.10 with a railcard, £9.15 without.

Split Leicester to Sheff into Leicester-Derby return and Derby-Sheff return and you'll save a few more quid.

Archived