Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Saido berahino is feeling let Down and unsupported by west brom over the Morrison punch. He'd be a typical Pearson signing too. Young and with potential....

Maybe we should go for both of them  :ph34r:

What about

Man citys micah Richards, Morrison and Austin from QPR.

Look at some quality players from the teams that will be relegated.

Like always there will be players we would like to have and can afford, but just dont want to play

for city. The French, Belgium,Polish, Danish connections could be helpfull.

It's a bit of a leftfield suggestion but my 'second' team Welling features a guy in right back called Loui Fazackerly who caught my eye a season or 2 ago, I think he's about 27, supremely fit and used to be on Fulham's books. Anyway, he is the current player of the season and consistently wins MoM. There have been proven non league punts - Vardy came good - and some not so good ones but I was sitting here tonight reading the messages of 'proven' top flight players and wondered if anyone felt there was scope to offer a bolter a shot at the big time? Thoughts?

Tom Carroll

At least 2 strikers( Lambert ? )

At least 1 winger

No goals = certain relegation

Phillips and GTF won't be scoring goals in the Premiership which only leaves 3 strikers

2nd time you've mentioned Carroll.

I guess that means we're after him then?

Archived