Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

End of season party... Liam Moore's' Doo'

As much as I'd like to go, it's gonna be rammed, you'll not get near the players as they'll have their own VIP section I would imagine, almost guaranteed to kick off in there somewhere along the night as well.

As much as I'd like to go, it's gonna be rammed, you'll not get near the players as they'll have their own VIP section I would imagine, almost guaranteed to kick off in there somewhere along the night as well.

Thought the same thing. About it kicking off.

Was gonna go but convinced some of our fans will start taking pops at each other.

This will be so cringe

The Glasshouse was rough, then chilli Whites was worse, never been since it's changed hands again though.

Judging by some of our mongy fans like bert said it will almost surely kick off, too many wkd's for all the kids.

Imagine how pissed off Vardy will get too with his song lol

''if you've not got a ticket you're a cvnt'' will probably be sung aswell

A little teaser for all you that wonna celebrate this season in style myself and @InitiallOne are having a party. pic.twitter.com/qoypiNK75I

Tickets will go on sale within the next week. Get it trending the #EOSparty may 4th. Everybody's invited and yes Jamie vardy will be there

pic.twitter.com/osMzoC7C56

Anyone interested? lol

NO.

I'm going, 

This will be so cringe

The Glasshouse was rough, then chilli Whites was worse, never been since it's changed hands again though.

Judging by some of our mongy fans like bert said it will almost surely kick off, too many wkd's for all the kids.

''if you've not got a ticket you're a cvnt'' will probably be sung aswell" haha love it. I am going i hope it doesnt kick off!!

This will be so cringe

There's an unfortunate line break here if you're a mobile reader lol

Archived