Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

Quite possibly Chris, just goes along with what Noble said too about the button collar. After all it is our 130th Anniversary this year; not that that is a particularly BIG anniversary but may explain the logic if the buttons are an addition on our shirts.

To be fair, it would be the nicest Puma kit we have had since we had the deal with them and Genesis in my opinion.

Yeah just seen what Noble put and that stirs the pot up even more!

If we were to get an actual Puma made shirt that would be brilliant, but i still think we will get the knock off Genesis crap

No it's done. I was referring to last season they changed some aspects of both kits just before it came out. The club have been pissed off with people on here guessing the correct kit from rumours they have heard lol Chris(I think done the season before last) and me last season.

To be fair they only have themselves to blame, if they didn't leave it so late so that all the templates are already released by all the other genesis clubs it wouldn't be so easy to guess

WTF how have they got away with this!? We are Premier League!

I think it's somekinda special kit but it's still a disgrace that we don't get proper Puma shirts because WE ARE MASSIVE!!!

This, it's become more fun to guess the bloody thing than to wait for their pathetic reveals.

Fully agree. I'm bored by the club trying to grab our attention with a "much anticipated release day" when there's nothing to announce really. Kind of pleased they have their big advertising day taken away from them. Hopefully they'll do something about it in future.

No it's done. I was referring to last season they changed some aspects of both kits just before it came out. The club have been pissed off with people on here guessing the correct kit from rumours they have heard lol Chris(I think done the season before last) and me last season.

Haha i thought i was gonna have the LCFC Thai mafia after me that year!

What the hell do they expect exactly? :angry:

Everyone knows we don't get our own kit enough any more, it's dead easy to find out by looking at others and I'm sure we'll be proved right again. If they really want to spring a surprise on us they should sign up to a deal that gives a unique kit. They've got no right to complain.

To be fair they only have themselves to blame, if they didn't leave it so late so that all the templates are already released by all the other genesis clubs it wouldn't be so easy to guess

Exactly it's a farce our marketing, it's not hard to mock up something from Puma when 498989485948589485984985948 other teams have already released their kits!

That Reading kit is still a Genesis knock-off, albeit a better one than other attempts. You can see that the sleeves are still the size of sleeping bags. That said, I hope we get an all blue version of that template, which I think we will.

I think it's somekinda special kit but it's still a disgrace that we don't get proper Puma shirts because WE ARE MASSIVE!!!

Exactly mate although I'm sure someone earlier in the thread someone said the bloke in that JC sports in Leicester (if thats what its called not from Leicester myself) said it was going to be like the Man Utd collar from last season so maybe we could see this same design for ourselves?

It adds up that our home kit could be a proper Puma design, if the rumour of us having a 'grandad' collar are correct. I would class the collar the official Puma design as a 'grandad' collar, I wouldn't on the Genesis version.

Also backs up StanSP saying it has gold at the bottom, you can see Reading's has a white trim at the bottom, whereas the Genesis version doesn't.

The kit choices would have been made during last season and with us being top of the league for most of it and Reading out of the play-offs, you would think we'd get a proper Puma design as well.

That Reading kit is still a Genesis knock-off, albeit a better one than other attempts. You can see that the sleeves are still the size of sleeping bags. That said, I hope we get an all blue version of that template, which I think we will.

Possibly so but i'm pretty sure all Puma official kits have them logos at the bottom of the shirts and the Genesis crap doesn't.. Take a look at the Reading home kit then look at the away kit, logos at the bottom of the home but nothing on the away one and the away one is the Genesis shit...

It adds up that our home kit could be a proper Puma design, if the rumour of us having a 'grandad' collar are correct. I would class the collar the official Puma design as a 'grandad' collar, I wouldn't on the Genesis version.

Also backs up StanSP saying it has gold at the bottom, you can see Reading's has a white trim at the bottom, whereas the Genesis version doesn't.

The kit choices would have been made during last season and with us being top of the league for most of it and Reading out of the play-offs, you would think we'd get a proper Puma design as well.

But Reading's home kit is still a knock off version of the official Puma template. It is still missing the fine detailing, e.g. the Italy flag colours underneath the collar, present on the official versions. Plus the sleeves are still extremely baggy. THIS ISN'T AN OFFICIAL PUMA TEMPLATE PEOPLE.

Good point about what StanSP said hopefully you're right, for it to be described as the Man Utd collar would match that 1 much more than the Wolves/Huddersfield/Burnley template. Who's going to make a mock up of it first?

I'd love to know how they can be pissed off at that in a world where technology is on the up and their bizarre antics regarding delaying the kit release are on the up by the year.

Exactly mate although I'm sure someone earlier in the thread someone said the bloke in that JC sports in Leicester (if thats what its called not from Leicester myself) said it was going to be like the Man Utd collar from last season so maybe we could see this same design for ourselves?

Guess we will just have to see, would be nice if we got a official Puma shirt but still feel we will get a Genesis knock off

Could be right with that. Puma versions have the Puma logo at the bottom of the sleeve, Genesis at the top. Reading's is at the top.

Still, I'd take that over the normal Genesis shite.

Readings kit has at least given me hope we Could get a real puma home shirt instead of the utter crap that genesis offer up!! Never know!

Really want that Italy template!!!

It's £45 for the short sleeve and £47 for the long sleeve to! How much is ours? Can't get the bloody site to load!! lol

If we got a proper unique design I'd consider buying it.

If the club surpass all expectations and come out with a shirt that's specific to us then I'll definitely buy it. Partly just to support the idea that we should have our own kit.

But if, as expected, we're lumped in with Burnley and Wolves then I'll keep my cash in my pocket.

And on the sleeves, I wonder if that red on the Reading kit will be gold on ours.

Archived