Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

Looks like Reading have an official Puma home shirt and the Genesis crap as away, you can see on the home shirt the proper logos at the bottom which i'm pretty sure is on every official Puma shirt.. It seems to be a special kit this year so that could explain why they have got a proper Puma home shirt

New-Reading-FC-Kit-14-15.jpg

So we are looking at this with blue collar, gold bits on the sleeves and gold along the bottom, anyone able to make it up?

So we are looking at this with blue collar, gold bits on the sleeves and gold along the bottom, anyone able to make it up?

Just mocking one up as we speak....

Never heard it called that before

Dirty bastard! :P

Was about to do the same.. guess I'll wait for Chris to do it first :)

Go for it, my Photoshop has just crashed on me and won't open lol

Looks like Reading have an official Puma home shirt and the Genesis crap as away, you can see on the home shirt the proper logos at the bottom which i'm pretty sure is on every official Puma shirt.. It seems to be a special kit this year so that could explain why they have got a proper Puma home shirt

New-Reading-FC-Kit-14-15.jpg

If this will be the template we have, you see the white part near the red stripes? i think that part will be gold myself and the red stripes will be white

Gold is tacky, cheap looking and not a Leicester City colour.

I'll still buy it mind.

Is gold really THAT different to the yellow/orange 'traditional' kits we've had in the past?

Honestly, the way people talk about gold you'd think it was fluorescent pink. Gold, yellow, orange, can all be classed as Leicester City colours as far as i'm concerned.

leicester-city-away-football-shirt-2001-

twih-sc-4280-1399042.jpg

Is gold really THAT different to the yellow/orange 'traditional' kits we've had in the past?

Honestly, the way people talk about gold you'd think it was fluorescent pink. Gold, yellow, orange, can all be classed as Leicester City colours as far as i'm concerned.

leicester-city-away-football-shirt-2001-

twih-sc-4280-1399042.jpg

Where have you been Finchy? Sure I haven't seen you post on here for ages

**** yes Chris! Sides more straight but that is nice.

Yeah can't seem to find an exact template so used the closest i could find, but yeah if done like that it would be nice but once again Genesis will ruin it

So it could be something like this?

lclclclclclclclclclc.png

Not really keen on where the gold meets the blue. A little bit of white trim separating the gold and blue on the sleeves ( and maybe bottom of shirt), similar to the lines down the side, and that would be stellar. Still, great job.

Yellow is, not Gold though for me.

Archived