Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

Why did we get the genesis puma contract?? And not the real puma kits!!?? Really don't like the kits they have supplied us with! Only rangers and Newcastle are listed on pumas official site! Sure arsenal will be shortly.

On the kit design Ashley has made how about the gold trims being thinned down and a thin line of gold on the collar ( burnley template)

How do you mean?

It sounds awful, but nothing like any of the other kits with that template. Is it actually that template or could it be another? If it's another then the white collar may look okay.

I don't get what's so awful about it mate. If it's one of the mock-ups that Ashley did then it doesn't look too shabby at all.

Just having another closer look at the teaser the club put out. In the top left you can see a slight curve of the fabric where the collar might be. Looks like there could be a blue collar.

4mgENsH.png

I don't get what's so awful about it mate. If it's one of the mock-ups that Ashley did then it doesn't look too shabby at all.

Just having another closer look at the teaser the club put out. In the top left you can see a slight curve of the fabric where the collar might be. Looks like there could be a blue collar.

4mgENsH.png

That's the badge?

Haha of course. Excitement getting the better of me :blush:

Is it just the way I've been brought up, or does royal blue and white just look completely right?

Nope. It really does. I don't mind the gold, but royal blue/white combination is good.

Archived