Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

Its been 4.95 for as long as ive been ordering

I've looked into it more its free delivery if you order over £50 but even though its £51 yet it still charges delivery typical LCFC.COM

I've looked into it more its free delivery if you order over £50 but even though its £51 yet it still charges delivery typical LCFC.COM

Ring them and order over the phone then

Just realized we share a name mate!

And does LCFC.COM ship to the US?

Just realized we share a name mate!

And does LCFC.COM ship to the US?

Which name is that Mozey? I would be surprised if they didn't doubt it would be much more expensive either!

Which name is that Mozey? I would be surprised if they didn't doubt it would be much more expensive either!

Jace :scarf:

I am the only one where I live.

But to contribute to the conversation, I don't really mind the gold to be honest. I just don't want the solid brownish-gold kit again.

There's still around 4 templates I think it could be from going off other clubs kits.

If it's to look like Reading's home or Wolves' away, it could look as so:

OyVkKyi.png

One thing about this collar template, whenever I've seen it it's been with the half circles on the end of the sleeves which I'm personally not that keen on as well as horizontal lines across the shoulder which look alright. With us having the main 3 colours on our home kit of blue gold and white, the combination of where the gold and white colours are featured on each different template could be anyone's guess, unless you're #ITK ofc.

Jace :scarf:

I am the only one where I live.

But to contribute to the conversation, I don't really mind the gold to be honest. I just don't want the solid brownish-gold kit again.

To be fair I'm a fake Jace I was born Jason :D

Fvck it... we iz well rich now... i want us to play in an ACTUAL gold kit... get on it designer folk :)

check out this collar....

golden-shirt-1.jpg

All it took was one episode of The A Team and his life changed forever.

Its ridiculous that we haven't seen the kit yet. This build up grates a little more every year. Its not as if its anything special either, just another generic template.

all we can hope is that it is at least a brand new one with decent sleeves.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

A few people have said that the reading and wolves kit are genesis copy's but I'm not so sure!! If you look on pumas 2014 templates there are two versions of this kit. One is the puma evo power kit with actv technology and the other is called statement which is the cheaper version with out actv technology ( basically compression) hence the tighter fit on the Italy kit with actv. Sleeves look the same length on both look at grasshoppers Zurich (actv version).

Official Puma kits have a black label on the bottom right, Wolves and Reading's do not. They also have the Puma logo at the bottom of the sleeves, not the top as per Genesis versions. The fit is also different - the official version is tighter fitting and the sleeves are less baggy, although they are only marginally shorter. And the thin vertical stripes are slightly different, finishing higher up on the official kits. Check out Italy's closer up: http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/products/kit_selector.aspx?pid=137297&portal=&cmp=

Still a pretty good copy though and I'll be happy if we get this (with a blue collar).

Official Puma kits have a black label on the bottom right, Wolves and Reading's do not. They also have the Puma logo at the bottom of the sleeves, not the top as per Genesis versions. The fit is also different - the official version is tighter fitting and the sleeves are less baggy, although they are only marginally shorter. And the thin vertical stripes are slightly different, finishing higher up on the official kits. Check out Italy's closer up: http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/products/kit_selector.aspx?pid=137297&portal=&cmp=

Still a pretty good copy though and I'll be happy if we get this (with a blue collar).

The Italy shirt in that pic is different to the one on football kit news ,statement version maybe. Can see what you mean about the black label bottom right not sure on that but the picture on football kit news of the Italy kit doesn't have that label ? They both have a label on the left side though. See what you mean about the puma badges on the sleeves.

Archived