Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

Sorry but there is no way they are still playing around with the design now, it's less than 2 weeks until it's on sale!

The grey kit did have different colours at one stage (light grey and lime), but I know it wasn't last minute as I had the correct designs months before it went was unveiled.

They probably aren't no however what I got told last night was the kit I posted is about 60% there colours need to be played around with who ever said gold collar might be right..

Just out of interest, do you see the design every year before its out, Ricey? Or was last year a one off?

I did last year as we got sent all the Football League kit designs quite early. I won't see them this year though as we don't have the Premier League license.

They've seriously not even completed the design yet? So they're selling kits that haven't even been designed? lol

No it's done. I was referring to last season they changed some aspects of both kits just before it came out. The club have been pissed off with people on here guessing the correct kit from rumours they have heard lol Chris(I think done the season before last) and me last season.

Reading's new shirt - using the Italy collar.

If this is the template we've gone with (which does go along with other shirts too) then I'd be happy.

http://www.readingfc.co.uk/news/article/201415-kit-pre-order-now-1720415.aspx

Looks like Reading have an official Puma home shirt and the Genesis crap as away, you can see on the home shirt the proper logos at the bottom which i'm pretty sure is on every official Puma shirt.. It seems to be a special kit this year so that could explain why they have got a proper Puma home shirt

New-Reading-FC-Kit-14-15.jpg

No it's done. I was referring to last season they changed some aspects of both kits just before it came out. The club have been pissed off with people on here guessing the correct kit from rumours they have heard lol Chris(I think done the season before last) and me last season.

What the hell do they expect exactly? :angry:

Everyone knows we don't get our own kit enough any more, it's dead easy to find out by looking at others and I'm sure we'll be proved right again. If they really want to spring a surprise on us they should sign up to a deal that gives a unique kit. They've got no right to complain.

What the hell do they expect exactly? :angry:

Everyone knows we don't get our own kit enough any more, it's dead easy to find out by looking at others and I'm sure we'll be proved right again. If they really want to spring a surprise on us they should sign up to a deal that gives a unique kit. They've got no right to complain.

This, it's become more fun to guess the bloody thing than to wait for their pathetic reveals.

Looks like Reading have an official Puma home shirt and the Genesis crap as away, you can see on the home shirt the proper logos at the bottom which i'm pretty sure is on every official Puma shirt.. It seems to be a special kit this year so that could explain why they have got a proper Puma home shirt

Quite possibly Chris, just goes along with what Noble said too about the button collar. After all it is our 130th Anniversary this year; not that that is a particularly BIG anniversary but may explain the logic if the buttons are an addition on our shirts.

To be fair, it would be the nicest Puma kit we have had since we had the deal with them and Genesis in my opinion.

WTF how have they got away with this!? We are Premier League!

Archived