Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

So it could be something like this?

lclclclclclclclclclc.png

Makes the side gold panels straight and it's exactly what I've been told (albeit thought it would be gold trim all around the sleeves which IMO would look better)

EDIT: Just seen you've been told about the side panels lol

Makes the side gold panels straight and it's exactly what I've been told (albeit thought it would be gold trim all around the sleeves which IMO would look better)

LORD :D

Haha! so Stan you saying no white at all? or two straighter side panels gold and white?

??

Haha! so Stan you saying no white at all? or two straighter side panels gold and white?

Well I was also under the impression that there'd be a white collar but Ashley has been told different lol.

But yes, 2 straight side panels. Only gold.

Is it just the way I've been brought up, or does royal blue and white just look completely right?

You know how the whole time your growing up..and even when you are old, people ask, "whats your favourite colour?"

It took me more than 40 years to realise, that... infact, "blue" is not my favourite colour... i assume that it was just ingrained in me.

Mind you... blue is the best colour for a football strip :thumbup::)

Edit; Oh and gold is not a colour,(its a metal) we will not have gold on our strip, it will be a version of yellow. but i might just be being pedantic there.

You know how the whole time your growing up..and even when you are old, people ask, "whats your favourite colour?"

It took me more than 40 years to realise, that... infact, "blue" is not my favourite colour... i assume that it was just ingrained in me.

Mind you... blue is the best colour for a football strip :thumbup::)

Edit; Oh and gold is not a colour,(its a metal) we will not have gold on our strip, it will be a version of yellow. but i might just be being pedantic there.

Gold is certainly a colour :D a browny-yellow colour but a colour none the less.

Wolves also using the Genesis version of the Italy template for their away kit. To be fair it's really nice, except for the extra long sleeves which are still present.

http://www.footballkitnews.com/12777/new-wolves-away-kit-1415-puma-wolverhampton-white-away-kit-2014-15-wwfc-championship/

That looks a really nice shirt; we might actually have a decent kit everyone! :trumpet:

Appears this template is coming out later than the others already released hopefully this could be why it is late again this year although wouldn't explain the past 2 seasons

How much did delivery used to be on LCFC.COM? Its quoting me £55.95 for medium mens with Premier League badges

Medium men's?

You sir need to drink a but more, on topic it is £51 for a shirt sleeved shirt with badges.

£4.95 to get a postie to jam it through your letterbox then.

Archived