Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

I don't get what's so awful about it mate. If it's one of the mock-ups that Ashley did then it doesn't look too shabby at all.

Just having another closer look at the teaser the club put out. In the top left you can see a slight curve of the fabric where the collar might be. Looks like there could be a blue collar.

4mgENsH.png

Sure thats the badge edited out mate

Fits together better IMO. Gold, especially a lot, just doesn't work as well.

An all blue and white kit looks cleaner somehow.

For me it's partly tradition, partly the fact gold and royal blue doesn't go well together and partly the way the gold is used (gold Puma logo but white KP logo just looks odd).

If it is the same template as the Wolves shirt then I wouldn't be surprised if it looked something like this:

qHhAitk.png

Too much white for me.

LeicesterCityKit201415PumaV2_zpsa7ba8bb7

Congrats on posting exactly what I did over two weeks ago, that had 'too much white for you'. :nigel:

Congrats on posting exactly what I did over two weeks ago, that had 'too much white for you'. :nigel:

But Ashley's added the Premier League logos as well, if you're going to have too much white you may as well go the whole hog.

I was told last night no white collar but one design is about 60% there just got to play about with colours. Have to wait and see I suppose. Leicester changed the colours with the grey kit more or less at the last minute last year. Just imagine that grey kit with bright yellow shorts....

I was told last night no white collar but one design is about 60% there just got to play about with colours. Have to wait and see I suppose. Leicester changed the colours with the grey kit more or less at the last minute last year. Just imagine that grey kit with bright yellow shorts....

Sorry but there is no way they are still playing around with the design now, it's less than 2 weeks until it's on sale!

The grey kit did have different colours at one stage (light grey and lime), but I know it wasn't last minute as I had the correct designs months before it went was unveiled.

Archived