Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

The pictures have been down since about Tuesday.

Not all as the player on the far right as you look at it still has the football league badge on his shirt, Nugent I think, only his left shoulder and arm were left when I went past, the two guys were tearing big sheets off.

The new ones were in the flying carpet so I presume they're going up tonight.

Not all as the player on the far right as you look at it still has the football league badge on his shirt, Nugent I think, only his left shoulder and arm were left when I went past, the two guys were tearing big sheets off.

The new ones were in the flying carpet so I presume they're going up tonight.

Stay there pal you're doing a good job  :schmike:

He flew to Austria yesterday

Ah right I was going on what SSN were saying, they said he was currently in Spain and will be joining the team next week and to negotiate his contract.

I quite like the look of it; photo is awful and it's clearly too large for the dummy but the general idea of it isn't too off putting.

In fairness, if it's fitted like the Italy shirts and comes with white shorts it could look very well indeed.

I'm skeptical.. Sponsor looks massive and if that is the owner of the shop, he's been a bit stupid by posting a pic which shows his face - the club surely won't be happy about him leaking it before they can release it, so might not work with him again...

That said, I'd be pretty happy if that was the kit. Looks decent, and not too much gold like some people feared

I'm skeptical.. Sponsor looks massive and if that is the owner of the shop, he's been a bit stupid by posting a pic which shows his face - the club surely won't be happy about him leaking it before they can release it, so might not work with him again...

That said, I'd be pretty happy if that was the kit. Looks decent, and not too much gold like some people feared

I think the sponsor looks big because the dummy isn't big enough to fill the breadth of the shirt, could just be me, mind.

Went past the KP and thought I'd have a look. It's the Italy template. Or looks like it as they've got ind coope shirts infront of it but you can see.

It's got the puma logo on the sleeves, gold on the outside of the sleeves too.

That's what I thought. I used to run a sports shop in Market Harborough and with most manufacturers I had to sign an embargo document stating that I wouldn't reveal any new shirts before release date. The consequences were pretty serious to be fair. I knew Dave who runs JC and I'm not sure he'd be stupid enough to risk knackering up that relationship with the club and his status as an official stockist.

Archived