Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HEGGSY

500 Tickets for Doncaster on sale tomorrow. ST Holders and Members cannot purchase.

Leicester City Football Club can now confirm the sales arrangements for the remaining tickets for this weekend’s final game against Doncaster Rovers (12.15pm KO).

A small allocation of approximately 500 tickets will be available to purchase from 1pm on Wednesday 30 April. These tickets will be made available ONLY to supporters who have attended eight or more Leicester City league fixtures (home and away) during the 2013/14 season.

Tickets will be sold on a strictly one-per-person basis and will be subject to availability. Season Ticket Holders and Foxes Club Members will NOT be eligible to purchase tickets.

Due to the very limited availability of these tickets, only personal visitors to the City Fanstore and supporters who call the Sales Centre on 0844 815 5000 (option 1) will be able to purchase.

Tickets will NOT be available to purchase online. Ticket purchasers are asked to remain patient as queuing times for the phone lines and at the City Fanstore are expected to be longer than usual, as individual booking histories are checked prior to sale.

To reduce these queue times and improve the speed by which we can service enquiries, the Club requests that purchasers have their Client Reference Number(s) to hand and, where appropriate, any ticket stubs you wish to have added to your Booking History, whether from a previous home or away fixture this season.

This will enable our sales representatives to locate your account and update your booking history. If purchasing on behalf of other supporters, please have to hand the full details of these supporter(s), including Client Reference and Full Name and Address.

The Club would like to remind supporters that tickets purchased less than two hours prior to kick-off on previous matchdays are unlikely to have been recorded as part of their booking history.

You may present any tickets purchased in such a manner to the City Fanstore as proof of attendance, although such purchases cannot be recorded via the over the phone as the physical ticket stubs will need to be presented to the Club.

Photographs/scans will not be accepted. Tickets will ONLY be sold to those supporters who meet the qualifying criteria and no tickets will be sold to supporters who have not attended the required eight league fixtures this season.

It is expected that this fixture will be designated as SOLD OUT tomorrow. However a further statement will be released tomorrow should any tickets remain.

The Club would, once again, like to thank everyone for their continued support throughout the season.

Apologies if posted. But people without a ticket, here's your chance.

lol

I see a Watford away play off ticket situation again.

I had my ticket,but to see those people camping at 4/5am in the morning only to be told there wasn't as many as advertised...well.

No probs,gives the plastics more chance of seeing about it...camping all night....and then to be told they are all sold....ONLY JOKING PLASTICS!!!...Good luck in getting tickets x

Rang up this morning and despite having bought seven tickets and my son the same ( we live at the same address ) they would not take into consideration that we took it in turns to get the tickets , even though I just wanted the one. I also pointed out that of those seven times I bought four tickets at a time for relatives who came over from Birmingham as did my son. So between us that is twenty eight tickets . But they said only one ticket counts per game. The thing that galls me is we all know ( and the club know ) that there will be thousands there on Saturday who have not been to a single match all season. Another shot in the foot for L.C.F.C organisation.

Rang up this morning and despite having bought seven tickets and my son the same ( we live at the same address ) they would not take into consideration that we took it in turns to get the tickets , even though I just wanted the one. I also pointed out that of those seven times I bought four tickets at a time for relatives who came over from Birmingham as did my son. So between us that is twenty eight tickets . But they said only one ticket counts per game. The thing that galls me is we all know ( and the club know ) that there will be thousands there on Saturday who have not been to a single match all season. Another shot in the foot for L.C.F.C organisation.

And one of the reasons for that is that STH were all given the option of taking two more tickets each, of which many have no doubt landed in the hands of people who have not been to a game in ages. Maybe 1 per STH would have been fairer?

And one of the reasons for that is that STH were all given the option of taking two more tickets each, of which many have no doubt landed in the hands of people who have not been to a game in ages. Maybe 1 per STH would have been fairer?

Oh this is just like Man City all season ticket holders are ***** have brought extra tickets and sold them to non Leicester fans.

Whilst this maybe true for some, I can confirm any tickets I brought have gone to people who have followed Leicester since before I was born, but due to location can no longer afford a season ticket.

The club can not win on occasions like this, they reward those who spend money on monthly basis, it's wrong.

If they allow a general sale, it's complete carnage.

What is the ideal, they are never gonna please everyone.

Oh this is just like Man City all season ticket holders are ***** have brought extra tickets and sold them to non Leicester fans.

Whilst this maybe true for some, I can confirm any tickets I brought have gone to people who have followed Leicester since before I was born, but due to location can no longer afford a season ticket.

The club can not win on occasions like this, they reward those who spend money on monthly basis, it's wrong.

If they allow a general sale, it's complete carnage.

What is the ideal, they are never gonna please everyone.

I agree and for what it's worth I am not calling anyone an **** for taking up their option and then punting them on to whoever they wish. I got my two tickets from a STH despite only having been to three games this season (I did have a ST through the 90's and up until about 2005 but that was a long time ago and doesn't count for much these days).

The club are damned if they do and damned if they don't. Fact of the matter is that there are c. 30,000 tickets available and there are more than that number wanting tickets so some are going to be disappointed. Getting a completely "fair" distribution is impossible, especially considering everyone's definition of "fair" is different.

No probs,gives the elastics more chance of seeing about it...camping all night....and then to be told they are all sold....ONLY JOKING elastics!!!...Good luck in getting tickets x

I'm guessing the club know from their database roughly how many people meet the 8+ games criteria - 500 seems about right for the number of non-members/STHs attending 8+ games in a season.

Good luck everyone...

Well, I can only presume those without memberships (which would have guaranteed a ticket) don't go to many games either, because if they did buying a membership would have saved them money.

Well, I can only presume those without memberships (which would have guaranteed a ticket) don't go to many games either, because if they did buying a membership would have saved them money.

If that was the case then the club wouldn't be releasing tickets only to people who attended 8+ games.  Unless you count 8+ games as not many.

People living remote probably attend more aways than homes, in which case the membership wouldn't have saved money.

I'm not sure being a member would necessarily guarantee a ticket. If we have c.16,000 STH, then that leaves about 14,000 left to go on sale. There isn't even enough to guarantee each STH one extra each, is there?

(assuming the 16,000 is more or less correct). Even if it was as low as 10,000 it would be possible, theoretically for STH to take up the entire allocation by buying 2 x extra each.

STH, so it doesn't matter to me at all. But surely members who haven't brought a ticket yet should be eligible?

Surly 3 weeks is enough time to get there tickets,so y should they be entitled to buy now wen there is only 500 left for supports who dont have season tickets and membership,without general sale supporters the club would only have bout 15000 home attendance,

I have an online client reference number that I have not used to purchase tickets but I could go and queue tomorrow with 8 of my numerous away ticket stubs so this approach is not full proof.

Anyway I think its outrageous that these tickets are not available to season ticket holders who are clearly the loyal fans.

I'm not sure being a member would necessarily guarantee a ticket. If we have c.16,000 STH, then that leaves about 14,000 left to go on sale. There isn't even enough to guarantee each STH one extra each, is there?

(assuming the 16,000 is more or less correct). Even if it was as low as 10,000 it would be possible, theoretically for STH to take up the entire allocation by buying 2 x extra each.

OK technically guaranteed they wouldn't be. But two of the biggest games in recent history and they both went on sale to members who had their pick. So the facts are, if you had a membership you would have got a ticket.

Archived