Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HEGGSY

500 Tickets for Doncaster on sale tomorrow. ST Holders and Members cannot purchase.

I will do my best to explain why.

Alot of sth have there heads firmly implanted up there own a-holes and think that because they own a st they own part of the club. These are the same peaple that think they pay the wages of the staff that work at the store that they shop in. In an effort to keep these peaple happy the club make the mistake of giving them extra tickets in an attempt to offer them a sense of power as they then chose who gets the tickets. Fact is this is not fair but it is the way it often works im afraid.

Fyi i am a sth

What are peaple?

Alot of sth have there heads firmly implanted up there own a-holes and think that because they own a st they own part of the club. These are the same peaple that think they pay the wages of the staff that work at the store that they shop in. In an effort to keep these peaple happy the club make the mistake of giving them extra tickets in an attempt to offer them a sense of power as they then chose who gets the tickets. Fact is this is not fair but it is the way it often works im afraid.

Fyi i am a sth

You have alot of pent up anger my friend.

Thanks fook we are Champions.

Fyi i am a sth

Right so I assume you think that the owners or sky tv pay the wages of the staff at our club?

Chicken and egg really. What do you think made our club so attractive to milan and then the thais?

The ability to get 20,000 bums on seats every week. Look at milans pattern for example pompey, us, sheff weds. 20k plus every week even in l1.

This myth that what the supporters contribute is ****ing irrelevant is rubbish.

Marks electrical, pukka pies, air asia don't pay to advertise to an empty stadium. They pay for potential customers, which is a captive audience of 20k every week. The sky games are a bonus.

Maybe at utd this is not the case but at leicester, without the season tickets and ticket sales providing a steady stream of income our club would now be rotting in l2. As no one on their right mind would buy a club with less than 10k coming through the gate every week.

As I stated earlier the club can not win. Why shouldn't they give the option for season ticket holders to get an extra ticket here or there. Most I know have passed them onto genuine city fans at face value. Infact I've waived a booking fee here or there. Hoping for a pint maybe but nether the less.

what makes people on hear moaning more or less deserving than the people happen to know a season ticket holder.

and clearly most haven't bothered with the offer else it would have sold out and some after a few hours.

P.S As and aside,myself and my mate (yes i do have one and he's an STH too..PhilCe) didnt buy extra tickets,didnt sell them for loads of cash and had no intention to.

Im sure ALOT of STH didnt either else there would be NO tickets left for General Sale.

P.S As and aside,myself and my mate (yes i do have one and he's an STH too..PhilCe) didnt buy extra tickets,didnt sell them for loads of cash and had no intention to.

Im sure ALOT of STH didnt either else there would be NO tickets left for General Sale.

I am a season ticket holder and I had people asking me if I could get them a ticket I also said no as I know those that were asking me hadn't been down all season, so why crawl out of the woodwork now.

I have never understood why a season ticket holder is allow two tickets in the first place. They get their match day tickets at a lower rate anyway so why this unfair perk of two tickets ? all the creepy fair weather fans must have been arsh*oling around their season ticket mates having never been to a match all season , while the real supporters who can't afford a season ticket but try to go to as many games as they can afford get ignored. As I said can anyone explain just why season ticket holders are allowed two tickets each ?

STH's have already committed to going to every game, i have no problem with them getting the first shot at extra seats. Its not like this is the first game of the season that this rule has been in effect, they may have bought their mates tickets to numerous games before this one.

You said they live "remotely".... so they are hardly likely to be going to loads of away games if they can't make it to Leicester in the centre of the country. Which goes back to my initial point of them probably not going to many games.

So if you were, say, a Brighton fan living in Leicester, would you not prefer to go to Forest, Derby, Leicester, Birmingham away rather than travelling down to Brighton for home games?

To say those of us that live far away probably don't bother going to games is just not true, it simply makes more sense for some of us to go to local games. This is especially true for City fans in the northwest or southeast where there are large clusters of Championship clubs.

So if you were, say, a Brighton fan living in Leicester, would you not prefer to go to Forest, Derby, Leicester, Birmingham away rather than travelling down to Brighton for home games?

To say those of us that live far away probably don't bother going to games is just not true, it simply makes more sense for some of us to go to local games. This is especially true for City fans in the northwest or southeast where there are large clusters of Championship clubs.

I think his point is. If you live away from leicester unless you live in london how many games are gonna be on your doorstep.

Lets use brighton as an example. Ok so you can do brighton, lets say Bournemouth and any london clubs. But essentially anywhere else involves just as much travel as going to leicester anyway.

I managed to get a ticket via a STH friend, to whom I'm very grateful. I think I would have struggled otherwise. Due to living in N Wales and trying to pay off my credit card I have been to less than the 8 games required for the genera sale today. However I am a former season ticket holder who has been to almost 400 City games so I don't feel TOO guilty ;-)

You seem to be trying to twist this into something else completely different to the original poses.

I said "Well, I can only presume those without memberships (which would have guaranteed a ticket) don't go to many games either". This was an exaggerated remark as a response to numerous posts making out that season ticket holders gobbled up tickets and handed them to people who never go to games.

I never brought up people living far away you did. You did by saying they can't get to Leicester home games, because they live in remote areas so they just go to away games. My points since then have been wondering where this mythical place is that is too far away to get to home games in the middle of the country, but close enough to loads and loads of away games. We aren't Brighton fans, we are Leicester fans and Leicester is in the middle of the country.

If the club really cared, the stadium would automatically expand to 60,000 capacity for big games.

We can melt all the elastics down on Saturday and turn them into the extra 28000 seats.

You seem to be trying to twist this into something else completely different to the original poses.

I said "Well, I can only presume those without memberships (which would have guaranteed a ticket) don't go to many games either". This was an exaggerated remark as a response to numerous posts making out that season ticket holders gobbled up tickets and handed them to people who never go to games.

I never brought up people living far away you did. You did by saying they can't get to Leicester home games, because they live in remote areas so they just go to away games. My points since then have been wondering where this mythical place is that is too far away to get to home games in the middle of the country, but close enough to loads and loads of away games. We aren't Brighton fans, we are Leicester fans and Leicester is in the middle of the country.

We can melt all the elastics down on Saturday and turn them into the extra 28000 seats.

Come on now you know talking sense is frowned upon on here

Got hold of one more ticket that I'm willing to sell, PM me if interested, need to get rid before friday morning

Please don't tell me you went and got one today for the sole purpose of selling it on?

Ever decreasing circles.

Friday afternoon there'll be 25 left and you have to ring up and answer a question about Richard III.

Is the answer York?

Please don't tell me you went and got one today for the sole purpose of selling it on?

No, got a dmu card and my cousin asked me to get him a ticket, but they gave me a pair. Could tell that probably 90%+ of people that got the free tickets were just there to fleece fans out of silly money though, not your typical football fans!

down to 6 games needed now and selling more tomororow

After Wednesday's initial ticket release, Leicester City Football Club can now confirm that a small allocation still remains for this weekend’s final game against Doncaster Rovers (12.15pm KO).
From 12noon on Thursday 1 May, remaining tickets will be made available ONLY to supporters who have attended six or more Leicester City league fixtures (home and away combined) during the 2013/14 season. 

Tickets will be sold on a strictly one-per-person basis and will be subject to availability. Season Ticket Holders and Foxes Club Members will still NOT be eligible to purchase tickets. Ticket availability remains very limited availability, meaning only personal visitors to the City Fanstore and supporters who call the Sales Centre on 0844 815 5000 (option 1) will be able to purchase. 

Tickets will NOT be available to purchase online. Ticket purchasers are asked to remain patient as queuing times for the phone lines and at the City Fanstore are expected to be longer than usual, as individual booking histories are checked prior to sale. 

To reduce these queue times and improve the speed by which we can service enquiries, the Club requests that purchasers have their Client Reference Number(s) to hand and, where appropriate, any ticket stubs you wish to have added to your Booking History, whether from a previous home or away fixture this season. 

This will enable our sales representatives to locate your account and update your booking history. If purchasing on behalf of other supporters, please have to hand the full details of these supporter(s), including Client Reference and Full Name and Address. 

The Club would like to remind supporters that tickets less than two hours prior to kick-off on previous matchdays are unlikely to have been recorded as part of their booking history. 

You may present any tickets purchased in such a manner to the City Fanstore as proof of attendance, although such purchases cannot be recorded via the over the phone as the physical ticket stubs will need to be presented to the Club. Photographs/scans will not be accepted. 

Tickets will ONLY be sold to those supporters who meet the qualifying criteria and no tickets will be sold to supporters who have not attended the required six league fixtures this season. 

With such a small quantity of tickets remaining, this fixture will soon be designated as a sell-out.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/300414-doncaster-ticket-update-1520457.aspx#ZwhH4VGggvjFVmb5.99

Archived