Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tartanowl

Doncaster

I feel awful.

I'd be absolutely fuming if we get relegated because of a dive next season. I can't help but feel so sorry for Doncaster fans and, more than anyone, Paul Dickov.

It's a shame and I know Donny don't like us and consider us local rivals but Wednesday have no malice towards them. It's a shocking way to to drop.

All the best for next season and hopefully we'll see you in a couple of seasons. In the Prem of course.

You say a dive but the first thing the Donny defender did when Mahrez went down was to look back to see if the foul was inside or outside the area

No complaints from any of the players either. I can see how it looks iffy but after seeing replays I still think he trips him.

No complaints from any of the players either. I can see how it looks iffy but after seeing replays I still think he trips him.

Difficult to tell but Doncaster came here with no intentions of winning, if they did, the result may have been different!!

Difficult to tell but Doncaster came here with no intentions of winning, if they did, the result may have been different!!

Exactly, you come to the King Power looking for a draw and rarely getting out of your half then you can't complain too much. They had no intention of attempting to win that game.

Must say I feel sorry for them. Beaten by a dive today from your winger and that horrible lot Birmingham stay up at the death.

Am I the only one that saw Lucas Neill playing basketball in their box in the first half? I wanted Brum down but it's swings and roundabouts.

With all the respact to Donny (my daughters are Donny's fans cause of "One Direction"), you can't ask to avoid relegation if you wont attack all the game, 69%-31% to us and 21-7 shots

Archived