Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tartanowl

Doncaster

Donny's abandoned game against Charlton when they were winning 3-1 was another kick in the nuts for them this season. Think Charlton won the rematch, Those points could have made the difference.

Donny's abandoned game against Charlton when they were winning 3-1 was another kick in the nuts for them this season. Think Charlton won the rematch, Those points could have made the difference.

\

Agree. We have to do as same like in Spain: rematch from the abandoned min.

ok

First of all I am really glad that we are champions and now in the premiership. That was what I wanted at the beginning of the season. I am also glad that Birmingham stayed up because Birmingham has been through a lot this season that has been off the pitch.  I work with some of the fans and on Tuesday when I see them they will have a smile on their face which I have not seen this season.

I would have preferred that Leeds and Milwall were two of the teams that went down but instead it was Yeovil, Barnsley and Doncaster and hope they have a swift return

Bring on next season

COME ON YOU FOXES

Mahrez always seems to float along just over the top of the pitch anyway. How can you tell if he was tripped? As for Donny, they weren't up to it, I'm afraid. Back where they belong it seems. You can't leave it to chance in the final game.

Couldn't tell whether or not there was contact from the stream, but the donny player left his leg out as Mahrez dashed past him and if you do that all the attacker needs to do is make sure he clips your leg and it's a penalty. It was a daft challenge and mahrez was within his rights to use it to earn a soft but legitimate penalty.

Also agree with others about donnys defensive tactics. We had nothing major to play for today. They should have come at us all guns blazing and could have left with all three points and guaranteed their survival.

They did play 45 other games didn't they?

Apparently not! To be fair, the majority posting on Viking Chat are not blaming one penalty for their demise and I am sure if it was us in that situation then you can imagine the shit flying on here!

Am I the only one that saw Lucas Neill playing basketball in their box in the first half? I wanted Brum down but it's swings and roundabouts.

no I saw it as well, still sorry they went down and not brum

Looked like a penalty to me. Also you'd expect protests from the Donny players otherwise. The Donny player had his head in his hands so obviously realised what a mistake he had made. Said all along I wanted them to stay up but us to get the win. All in all though delighted to have surpassed 100pts. 

Does anyone know if Nugent's header was over the line. There appeared to be a lot to the left of the Kop complaining when it wasn't given.

From the half reasonable slo-mo I saw it looked over the line. Their defender was 2 feet behind the line and he was not a giraffe!

They played 45 other games. It's not our fault we are in that position. We still have to be professional and do what we usually do, and Birmingham used that to their advantage as well. Got nothing against Doncaster, especially with Dickov (one of my all time Leicester favourites in charge), but I've got nothing against Birmingham either.

Doncaster didn't look to me like a team desperately trying to win today to stave off relegation. They were really poor. Offered absolutely nothing going forward. I love Dickov, but Doncaster can't blame us for sending the down.

Archived