Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxInTheBirstallBox

FoxesTalk now

Guest ttfn

Someone moaning on another thread that it's not such a big gesture the owners only upped their donation to 45 grand for the Text Ellis campaign having spent 45 million on a bizjet.

Eugh. I wasn't moaning.

Can I add completely misrepresenting others' posts to the list?

They were giving them out with the beer vouchers.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Ah right, not in my section.

I did actually see people round that stadium wearing these but thought they'd bought them or something.

Quite smart they are too, might have to see if the club have got any left.

Iv'e seen this before but yesterday i was gobsmacked. About 30 mins into the game my little boy wanted the loo and couldn't wait. We headed down and it pretty much rammed with people watching the game on the TV's. 

Why???

They can't smoke, not all had a beer to hand, just standing watching the game on TV.

Genuinely why???

Oh just thought of another!

Conrad Logan doing a "John Terry"

A John Terry: An act of wearing a full kit (See; Full kit willy puller) and joining your other team mates when you haven't contributed to the team, and still joining in with the celebrations 

So did Matty James and Vardy. 

Badges? I never got or saw any badges, where were these and what do they look like?

I personally didn't get one and didn't even get a beer voucher but my Dad managed to get talking to an Indian guy behind the bar and gave him a couple of extra beers lol. The stewards in the C2 concourse were handy regarding the badges, though. Myself and a few others didn't get one so they did their best to get back through the turnstiles and get a few badges for us.

This is the badge, by the way. Very nice. 

10323107_10154122729920525_1675863743_n.

Last week we were complaining that because we were champions we have nothing to complain about

At least after today shenanigans this should tide us over until the beginning of pre season or until we sign someone

Happy promotion party!

Heres my list of complaints so far I have noticed:

-PITCH INVASION (including players kids poo-ing it, steward getting K.O'd ect)

-Celebrations took too long

-Sam Bailey was shit

-The free gifts were shit

-The family stand turned the big flag around somehow

Anyone to add anymore?

Yes miserable B*stards like you turned up.

Archived