Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxInTheBirstallBox

FoxesTalk now

Last week we were complaining that because we were champions we have nothing to complain about
At least after today shenanigans this should tide us over until the beginning of pre season or until we sign someone

Happy promotion party!

Heres my list of complaints so far I have noticed:
 -PITCH INVASION (including players kids poo-ing it, steward getting K.O'd ect)
 -Celebrations took too long
 -Sam Bailey was shit
 -The free gifts were shit

-The family stand turned the big flag around somehow

Anyone to add anymore?

If you were 18-21, you supposedly couldn't get a free beer. I'm sure some did, but I wasn't one of them. :(

Got one myself. Guy at the turnstiles just asked 'over 18?', so I said yep and he handed me one. Didnt bother looking at id or my ticket (u22) or anything, don't think he was too bothered in all honesty. I probably look around 17 (I'm 20) so plenty of people could have got it.... 

Got one myself. Guy at the turnstiles just asked 'over 18?', so I said yep and he handed me one. Didnt bother looking at id or my ticket (u22) or anything, don't think he was too bothered in all honesty. I probably look around 17 (I'm 20) so plenty of people could have got it.... 

I obviously got a picky steward. :thumbdown:

If you were 18-21, you supposedly couldn't get a free beer. I'm sure some did, but I wasn't one of them. :(

It really shows how stupid some of the staff at the club are when I managed to get a beer without ID and holding an under-18 season ticket. Plus they still havent unblocked toilets that have been blocked for about 2 home games now, jokers.

It really shows how stupid some of the staff at the club are when I managed to get a beer without ID and holding an under-18 season ticket. Plus they still havent unblocked toilets that have been blocked for about 2 home games now, jokers.

lol

I'm 21, even got a beard, and got ID'd!

Archived