Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxy harry

wasilewski injury

Nah they didn't.

Many people viewed the first game between Zenit and Anderlecht as a meeting between Marcin Wasilewski and Axel Witsel. The tackle Witsel made on the Polish defender in 2009 broke Wasilewski`s leg. Witsel even received death threats from Anderlecht fans and Polish fans of Wasilewski. The Polish international didn`t intend to give Witsel a handshake in St. Petersburg. However, the reconciliation of the old acquaintances still took place at Petrovsky. "I wanted to avoid spoiling the whole atmosphere of the match. I didn`t want it to all turn into my duel with Witsel." – explained Wasilewski. The Pole won`t be able to confirm his friendliness in Brussels though: Wasilewski earned a yellow card at Petrovsky, his third in the tournament, and will miss the match in Brussels.

http://en.fc-zenit.ru/main/news/ct3/56328.html

They've already played against each other in the Champions League. They shook hands.

Blah blah blah, not listening.

Everyone knows that Wasyl will murder him.

At his age - 33 going on 34 - to come off the back of such a horrendous injury a few years ago and still be able to play as many games as he has in a physical, competitive league like the championship is impressive. He's a real athlete. I think he's been one of NP's best signings at leicester.

Archived