Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfem

'Plastic haters must surely not be true blues

Success on the pitch = more demand for tickets. It's that simple. Making returning fans or new fans unwelcome is in my opinion very very wrong. We need every bit of support we can get next season and all want the same thing don't we? I heard 35000 turned up to see the parade.. should 11000 have been banned from sharing the success because they haven't been to the games? Its great to be a City fan again and the more the merrier I say.

It's always been great to be a City fan. Once a fox always a fox.

BIN DIPPER FOR LIFE.

I dont know about plastic, I am must be an airy fan, "disappears into thin air".

Max 3 games a season, great streamer, and Sky, internet follower.

Dortmund my 2nd team for 30+ years, 6-8 games a season.

I know 4 foxes in scotland , not 10 games between them in 2 years. So what...

God knows what our ozzi, kiwi,usa, canadian, Antartica fans are, Everyone would love to visit a couple of times the KP, before

they go to that big stadium in the Sky.

Get a life and welcome all people, yes even the away fans,we need them too.

Plastic doesn't even exist to me. I didn't buy a season ticket until after we won League One. I stopped when Sven had control. Re-invested last season. I haven't bought a full-price Leicester shirt ever. I refuse to pay the price of food and drinks in the concourse. I've only ever been to two away games (Burnley and Bolton this season - great choices!). I stopped checking our results at weekends during the Holloway era.

Edit: I also didn't attend the parade on Monday because I couldn't be bothered to go into town.

I will not be dictated to by any other fans as to how I should support my team. If that makes me plastic, I'll wear the honour with pride..

I know at least two people from who I went School with who are Man UTD 'fans' that have Season Tickets for next Season so yeah I am against the new STH. The club really missed a trick with the new STH we should of made new STH sign on for at least two years so they can't all **** off if we get relegated.

I think you've got this all wrong. We should definitely sign them up to 10-year season tickets. The club would be loaded then and we could easily afford Messi and stay in the Premier League.

Here is another one for you then.

I have just renewed my Season Ticket. At the till next to me was two people wanting to buy a Season Ticket. Obviously they were greated with the response all new applicants are sold out the two people responded well that's not fair is it? Ticket office person yes of course it is the ticket office person then asked How many games they have been too previously the two new applicants replied ONE, The Real Madrid game.

I have just renewed my Season Ticket. At the till next to me was two people wanting to buy a Season Ticket. Obviously they were greated with the response all new applicants are sold out the two people responded well that's not fair is it? Ticket office person yes of course it is the ticket office person then asked How many games they have been too previously the two new applicants replied ONE, The Real Madrid game.

Even plastics have to admit thats extremely plastic. :ph34r:

doesn't even exist to me. I didn't buy a season ticket until after we won League One. I stopped when Sven had control. Re-invested last season. I haven't bought a full-price Leicester shirt ever. I refuse to pay the price of food and drinks in the concourse. I've only ever been to two away games (Burnley and Bolton this season - great choices!). I stopped checking our results at weekends during the Holloway era.

Edit: I also didn't attend the parade on Monday because I couldn't be bothered to go into town.

I will not be dictated to by any other fans as to how I should support my team. If that makes me , I'll wear the honour with pride..

Plastic

There's an easy answer to this.

IF we have finished 10th this season do you think we would have sold 7000 new season tickets in 36 hours with people camping out to get them?

So now ask yourself the motivation of some of those that have now we are back in the top flight.

There's an easy answer to this.

IF we have finished 10th this season do you think we would have sold 7000 new season tickets in 36 hours with people camping out to get them?

So now ask yourself the motivation of some of those that have now we are back in the top flight.

Pubs are empty on a Monday night but full on news yr eve. (plastic glasses as well.)motivation is obvious.

like to see how many renewals there would have been if we were 10th

Pubs are empty on a Monday night but full on news yr eve. ( glasses as well.)motivation is obvious.

like to see how many renewals there would have been if we were 10th

I think you would find the majority of current season ticket holders are what you would call the club's 'Core' support.

Of course circumstances / the odd disillusioned fan minght not renew, but had we finished 10th it would have almost certainly lead to new management and that brings it's own hopes and motivation for the faithful.

I don't mind the new season ticket holders, however if we have a couple of tricky games (which is bound to happen) if I hear boo's and negativity then I'll be hoping they all catch the clap from greasy Gurty's gruesome gash......

I don't know how people can argue when presented with that sort of thing. It's blatantly obvious that there are people out there who don't give a damn about supporting Leicester City.

fans will be around far longer than most season ticket holders.

Takes 3000 years for even a bag to degrade apparently. Mind

you Some st holders think their gods so perhaps they who'll be mummified

Ha.

doesn't even exist to me. I didn't buy a season ticket until after we won League One. I stopped when Sven had control. Re-invested last season. I haven't bought a full-price Leicester shirt ever. I refuse to pay the price of food and drinks in the concourse. I've only ever been to two away games (Burnley and Bolton this season - great choices!). I stopped checking our results at weekends during the Holloway era.

I will not be dictated to by any other fans as to how I should support my team. If that makes me , I'll wear the honour with pride..

I won't be dictated to how to support my team!

But I do feel the need to justify myself on an internet forum.

Quite why anyone cares what people they don't know and most likely won't ever meet is beyond me, but carry on as you were.

Archived