Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfem

'Plastic haters must surely not be true blues

The more the merrier in my opinion. I just hope they are patient along with the rest of us,  Its going to be hard next season and we can be the 12th man, as for people who are not really City fans and just want to watch the big teams. I feel sorry for them because supporting my team is the biggest buzz in the world, win or lose.

Guest LCFC_World

I hate the words "p lastic fan". If they are in full voice next season and stick with us even if we go down then it does not really matter. Also it's funny how we are not aloud to write p lastic anymore.. lol

With the influx of all these new STH's all I pray is this isn't the experience (Matchday Experience ©) next season;

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/94160-disgraceful/#entry2949679

My fear? A majority of people I wrote about in that thread are these new STH's. :(

We will all have a moan next year no doubt, it's highly unlikely we won't be a successful and that is the point, this season couldn't have been much more successful, it's been bloody brilliant, but that night v Brighton when loads of people came out the woodwork (Or the plasticwork maybe :ph34r:) and I heard such comments and experienced such fans, well god help these people next season...

I love being a plastik fan. I can only afford to go to a few games a season, so you can be damn sure it's not going to be Hull away if I can help it.

But y'know what, I don't care. I'm there for my enjoyment, not to seek acceptance from every other man and his dog.

I love being a plastik fan. I can only afford to go to a few games a season, so you can be damn sure it's not going to be Hull away if I can help it.

But y'know what, I don't care. I'm there for my enjoyment, not to seek acceptance from every other man and his dog.

No reasonable person would call you a p-lastic for not attending based on those reasons. What annoys people is glory hunting, which you clearly aren't doing.

I hope you don't mind me saying but you just seem like another person who is deliberately misinterpreting what people are saying about getting to games so you can play the victim.

Sick to fooking death of all this plastic fan bollocks!

It winds me up so much I have stopped coming on the site.

The twats who keep defending their reasons for missing a match or season...who cares really? The idiots who who keep calling other fans plastic? Fook me! You would think that God begs them to sit in their holy seat, but he can get fooked, cause they think he's a plastic twat as well.

But the worse ones are the people who say 'oh nobody cares" and "don't listen to them". Why are they not telling the plastic haters to fook off!??

The club needs all fans, all the time, but like any business you gotta take what you can, when you can. The plastic haters can go fook off and support Cov as far as I'm concerned, cause if we all had the same attitude as you muppets, that's what our club will end up like.

Sick to fooking death of all this fan bollocks!

The twats who keep defending their reasons for missing a match or season...who cares really? The idiots who who keep calling other fans ? Fook me! You would think that God begs them to sit in their holy seat, but he can get fooked, cause they think he's a twat as well.

But the worse ones are the people who say 'oh nobody cares" and "don't listen to them". Why are they not telling the haters to fook off!??

The club needs all fans, all the time, but like any business you gotta take what you can, when you can. The haters can go fook off and support Cov as far as I'm concerned, cause if we all had the same attitude as you muppets, that's what our club will end up like.

So just to clarify, you don't care what people think and the people who don't care are the worst of the lot right?

I won't be dictated to how to support my team!

But I do feel the need to justify myself on an internet forum.

Quite why anyone cares what people they don't know and most likely won't ever meet is beyond me, but carry on as you were.

Do re-read when you get a chance - what I posted was quite the opposite of justifying myself. 

Sick to fooking death of all this fan bollocks!

The twats who keep defending their reasons for missing a match or season...who cares really? The idiots who who keep calling other fans ? Fook me! You would think that God begs them to sit in their holy seat, but he can get fooked, cause they think he's a twat as well.

But the worse ones are the people who say 'oh nobody cares" and "don't listen to them". Why are they not telling the haters to fook off!??

The club needs all fans, all the time, but like any business you gotta take what you can, when you can. The haters can go fook off and support Cov as far as I'm concerned, cause if we all had the same attitude as you muppets, that's what our club will end up like.

Clearer?

Guest MattP

The more the merrier in my opinion. I just hope they are patient along with the rest of us,

Hope you are right but I can't see that happening.

A lot of these people who have purchased last week will hardly have seen a game last year judging by who I have spoken too all the goodwill the players and manager have earnt won't really apply to them. They have paid to be entertained more than have paid to support.

Reality of the Premier League brand, as Babylon has said, we might do ok this year but if people expect to have a better season than the this one its likely they will be disappointed.

Unfortunately I think we'll be hearing a lot of impatience and immediate comparisons with the MON team as for a lot of them as that's probably the last team they watched.

Archived