Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Lee Hoos is public enemy No 1 at Burnley. I notice in the interview he mentions maximising revenues, which roughly translates as fleecing fans.

I notice my ticket for Leicester is £19. Yours for the Turf will be £40.

That's shocking, we should hold a protest at the stadium with a banner.

'Burnley away £40 - it's not the fans who have 'many pound notes'

Lee Hoos is public enemy No 1 at Burnley. I notice in the interview he mentions maximising revenues, which roughly translates as fleecing fans.

I notice my ticket for Leicester is £19. Yours for the Turf will be £40.

Seems your club is making many, many pound notes and the chairman is laughing at the fans. Market leaders indeed.

:nigel:

£40 to watch burnley away I hope clubs boycott it.

So they are gonna get min 120m for the trip to the prem and the greedy robbing b4stards are ripping off away fans.

Fvck em stay at home I am sure our lads will understand it.

And can someone tell that cvnt Hoo's at least Dick Turpin wore a mask and you knew you was being robbed Tosser

Just listening to Arry's pre- match interview.

Said Leicester had the "advantage" of "not having to buy a whole new team unlike QPR who had lots of loan players last year".

And who signed those loan players harry?

Just listening to Arry's pre- match interview.

Said Leicester had the "advantage" of "not having to buy a whole new team unlike QPR who had lots of loan players last year".

And who signed those loan players harry?

I think Harry is jealous of us. From last year to this he always finds a way to mention us in some capacity, whether it was about our strikers last year or our squad this year.

Archived