Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Sir Les is now the Head of Football operations at Loftus Road.

They didn't have enough people involved, clearly.

One thing Harry can't accuse the club of is not backing him. They've enabled him to bring in a whole host of players, coaches and back room staff

One thing Harry can't accuse the club of is not backing him. They've enabled him to bring in a whole host of players, coaches and back room staff

Good post buddy, as usual. Spot on, Fernandes is backing him to the hilt. One thing Harry must have is the power of persuasion. He has enticed successive chairmen into parting with their money over the years. This time, I hope Fernandes sees the light and gets rid of him. I have no gripe of QPR, and I always think Fernandes has the club at heart. But Arry is fookin it up good and proper this time.

Good post buddy, as usual. Spot on, Fernandes is backing him to the hilt. One thing Harry must have is the power of persuasion. He has enticed successive chairmen into parting with their money over the years. This time, I hope Fernandes sees the light and gets rid of him. I have no gripe of QPR, and I always think Fernandes has the club at heart. But Arry is fookin it up good and proper this time.

I just don't know what's happened to Harry really. I'll admit I was a big fan and really wanted him to get the England job, but he's been diabolical at QPR really. I don't think it's just as simple as 'he's a dinosaur' because, football really is a simple game for me. He just seems to have purchased the wrong type of players all over again for QPR. If they're £170m in debt, how do they even sort that out? Relegation would be a disaster for them surely. To blame a lack of fitness is pretty poor from him too.

Guest MattP

lol

Imagine actually falling for a word he says.

Why is such a liar so popular?

It's amazing how he seems to have a lot of the media in his pocket, maybe spending that long in the game can give you a lot of dirt on people.

I've noticed over the last few months his most obvious lies are usually preceeded by "The truth is..." so I'm certain the first quote is the truth and the second a lie in this instance.Tony Fernandes might have cash but he's not very bright, he can barely spell a word right on some of his tweets.

I just don't know what's happened to Harry really. I'll admit I was a big fan and really wanted him to get the England job, but he's been diabolical at QPR really. I don't think it's just as simple as 'he's a dinosaur' because, football really is a simple game for me. He just seems to have purchased the wrong type of players all over again for QPR. If they're £170m in debt, how do they even sort that out? Relegation would be a disaster for them surely. To blame a lack of fitness is pretty poor from him too.

I personally think that he's lost his appetite for the game ever since not getting the England job. He's often gotten lucky throughout his career but he did well with Spurs - saying that, when you've got a midfield that contains Modric & Bale you're always going to be quite a special side. Spurs were great to watch under him.

But like I say, I don't think he's got the hunger for it anymore. I think England's the job he really wanted and that was a huge kick in the teeth given it was pretty much his last ever chance of getting it. His job at QPR has been half-arsed to say the least.

It's amazing how he seems to have a lot of the media in his pocket, maybe spending that long in the game can give you a lot of dirt on people.

I've noticed over the last few months his most obvious lies are usually preceeded by "The truth is..." so I'm certain the first quote is the truth and the second a lie in this instance.Tony Fernandes might have cash but he's not very bright, he can barely spell a word right on some of his tweets.

Tony Fernandes' heart is in the right place but he's stupid. I'm amazed someone so stupid has so much money.

Guest MattP

He moved Bale into midfield as a last resort after spending the previous year trying to get rid of him.

That Spurs team he had and the first two players he tried to offload were Bale and Modric lol

I personally think that he's lost his appetite for the game ever since not getting the England job. He's often gotten lucky throughout his career but he did well with Spurs - saying that, when you've got a midfield that contains Modric & Bale you're always going to be quite a special side. Spurs were great to watch under him.

But like I say, I don't think he's got the hunger for it anymore. I think England's the job he really wanted and that was a huge kick in the teeth given it was pretty much his last ever chance of getting it. His job at QPR has been half-arsed to say the least.

Tony Fernandes' heart is in the right place but he's stupid. I'm amazed someone so stupid has so much money.

I think you're right about the England job Dan.. He's never been there same since really.

I feel sorry for Fernandes actually. I think he's being hoodwinked somewhat. Still playing RIO at the heart of defence makes no sense.

I think you're right about the England job Dan.. He's never been there same since really.

I feel sorry for Fernandes actually. I think he's being hoodwinked somewhat. Still playing RIO at the heart of defence makes no sense.

The England job would've been the pinnacle. I just get the feeling he's lost interest since. It must be pretty shit being the heavy favourite for your dream job and not actually getting it.

Fernandes seems a decent enough bloke, but naive. Seems to think the more money that gets thrown at things, the better they will turn out.

I personally think that he's lost his appetite for the game ever since not getting the England job. He's often  always gotten lucky throughout his career but he did well ok with Spurs - saying that, when you've got a midfield that contains Modric & Bale you're always going to be quite a special side. Spurs were great to watch under despite him.

Corrected that for you Dan ;-)

I've always referred to him as Harry Excuses!

Chickens coming home to roost in my opinion - nothing left to hide behind; excuses running out.

Just hope by some miracle he can keep the excuses going until we're safe! Last thing we need is Pulis taking over & making them a solid, organised & hard to beat squad...

FitF

I think in his defence he's always denied those stories.

Given his track record in interviews and how those two have turned out, I wouldn't rule out more bullshit.

Corrected that for you Dan ;-)

I've always referred to him as Harry Excuses!

Chickens coming home to roost in my opinion - nothing left to hide behind; excuses running out.

Just hope by some miracle he can keep the excuses going until we're safe! Last thing we need is Pulis taking over & making them a solid, organised & hard to beat squad...

FitF

Looks like he's being found out. I do wonder where he'll go after QPR, if anywhere.

Arsenal: Mesut Ozil out for up to 12 weeks with knee injury

Arsenal's Mesut Ozil has been ruled out for up to 12 weeks with a knee injury.

The 25-year-old midfielder, who is on international duty with Germany, played 90 minutes in Arsenal's 2-0 defeat at Chelsea on Sunday.

But he arrived at the German camp with a problem in his left knee and an MRI scan in Munich on Wednesday showed damage to the joint.

The Gunners are already without injured midfielders Aaron Ramsey andMikel Arteta .

A statement on the German Football Association website read: "The MRI examination revealed a partial rupture of the outer band of the left knee joint.

"The treatment is... six weeks of immobilisation of the knee joint. Mesut Ozil is likely to be out [for] 10 to 12 weeks."

If the diagnosis is correct, it means Ozil may not be available to Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger until after Christmas.

Arsenal: Mesut Ozil out for up to 12 weeks with knee injury

Arsenal's Mesut Ozil has been ruled out for up to 12 weeks with a knee injury.

The 25-year-old midfielder, who is on international duty with Germany, played 90 minutes in Arsenal's 2-0 defeat at Chelsea on Sunday.

But he arrived at the German camp with a problem in his left knee and an MRI scan in Munich on Wednesday showed damage to the joint.

The Gunners are already without injured midfielders Aaron Ramsey andMikel Arteta .

A statement on the German Football Association website read: "The MRI examination revealed a partial rupture of the outer band of the left knee joint.

"The treatment is... six weeks of immobilisation of the knee joint. Mesut Ozil is likely to be out [for] 10 to 12 weeks."

If the diagnosis is correct, it means Ozil may not be available to Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger until after Christmas.

No surprises that Arsenals injury list is increasing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2785692/HARRY-REDKNAPP-Why-I-fear-English-manager-extinct.html

Anyone agree? Seems to me that he believes top players should be given top jobs straight away. Steve Bruce won a sackful of trophies as a player yet started lower down and wasn't too proud to build a management career. Pearson played in the top flight and has worked his way up to the Premier League from the bottom of League Two. Allardyce too has been around the game.

Being a top player doesn't automatically mean you'll be a top manager. If players are too above themselves to not start lower down to get a chance then they can have no complaints.

There's some stuff he says that I agree with, but some which is ridiculous at the same time. The bit that made me laugh was at the end - he talks about people taking responsibility (which he isn't wrong), so what responsibility did he take in creating the kind of dressing room they have at QPR if it's so bad? (Going by what he says)

It doesn't appear to be a problem at Leicester.

I'm with him fully that we're too quick to neglect English managers though. It's terrible how few there are.

I ****ing hate that overseas thing. 

Imagine if say, West Brom and Burnley were on the same points going into the last day of the season and they were 17th and 18th. The "39th fixture draw" comes out and West Brom get Chelsea, whilst Burnley have QPR. Even if it's not the last day of the season, someone will pick up vital and unfair points somewhere. Also, can you imagine them selling out an arena in Seattle when Palace & Stoke rock up?

Archived