Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Chelsea v Arsenal delayed for 15 minutes due to Arsenal fans letting flares off, Arsenal fans who aren't in the ground have been stopped entering, presumably being searched, e.t.c. (Although every time i've been Chelsea i've been searched anyway)

Hate how distraught footballers get when a fellow professional on the other side doesn't get sent off. Azpulequeta (or how ever you spell it) looked like he thought the ref was going to send Hazard off and go up the other end and give Arsenal a penalty when he saw Koscielny wasn't going to walk.

Hate how distraught footballers get when a fellow professional on the other side doesn't get sent off. Azpulequeta (or how ever you spell it) looked like he thought the ref was going to send Hazard off and go up the other end and give Arsenal a penalty when he saw Koscielny wasn't going to walk.

TBH think he should have gone for it. Very lucky to have only seen a yellow.

TBH think he should have gone for it. Very lucky to have only seen a yellow.

He should. But this constant getting in the refs face and look of anguish on players faces everytime they disagree with a decision is getting tiresome.

Why what's he done/said?

Nothing as such, just acts like a dick.

Bit like going back to what Facecloth said about reactions and getting the refs face every 5 minutes.

Just walks around giving it the big I am.

What with out main song "OHHHH HIS NAME IS LEONARDO"

Great chant by the way but it's all I heard yesterday and got very boring.

That's our main song, but we have others. Boys in Blue, WYS, Jamie Vardy's, Wasilewski's, Drinkwater's several, Molly Malone, Iwan is a Welshman.

Today, Sloop John B was the order of the day at Stamford Bridge.

Archived