Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Redknapp has absolutely no excuses now. Last time they had no wins, few points, hardly any goals and an awful defence. Now they just have the 1 win.

The man has been incredibly fortunate in his recent career (since Portsmouth first time around), he's had chairman with open chequebooks. He's had resources and leeway most would dream of. He's had the press fawn over him and make excuses when he fails. This time, he's spent big, certainly compared to the other two promoted sides, and sits below both. I don't like Dyche but I appreciate he's a good manager who gets the best out of his players. Including cup and play-off games, since April 1st 2013 they've scored 25 goals in 33 away games.

There is time, plenty of it to turn this around and get them up the table. But if I was Fernandes, I'd ask what is different now compared to the Hughes reign of two years ago?

Burnley have actually impressed me so far. With the players they've had out I've have expected them to be on one or two points but they aren't, they've also been pretty competitive in most of the games they've played.

If they get men back I think they've got a chance of surviving. Don't think they'll be adrift at the bottom if that's where they end up finishing.

We all know whats gonna happen when we play QPR though....

We'll struggle, regardless of if we manage to beat them, get a draw or lose, it'll be a poor match where we play poor and struggle - Ultimately if we do beat them I won't mind too much but we know what to expect.

I would like it if QPR came last (sorry col).

Are you still being a kid? Even after all this time?

I don't give a monkeys where QPR finish. As long as it's below Leicester.

Corky is right. The master of the excuse has no further excuses at his disposal.

Regarding the 'sorry Col'.. Grow up lad.

Are you still being a kid? Even after all this time?

I don't give a monkeys where QPR finish. As long as it's below Leicester.

Corky is right. The master of the excuse has no further excuses at his disposal.

Regarding the 'sorry Col'.. Grow up lad.

Young at heart.

Young at heart.

It's a shame, when the forum has generally become more sensible that you have to pop up with your little digs. It isn't neccessary or wanted. How many times have I said that Redknapp is ballsing it up now? Why? Because he is.

So get off my case..

It was funny when you were defending Redknapp though.

Take it on the chin, throwing your toys out of the pram just makes it funnier.

It's old and boring. I was defending Redknapp last season. That's last season. When they went up. Just.

This season, I've had an open mind on all things Premiership. And have stated time over that QPR look shite and that Fernandes must be worried. Keep up...

Archived