Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Paul Ince was given a Premier League management job, not like any racists denied him that opportunity. He then went on to win 3 games out of 17, and spend 10 MILLION POUNDS on Keith Andrews, Vince Grella and Paul Robinson. Racism hasn't prevented Paul Ince from being a successful manager. Paul Ince's lack of managerial ability has prevented Paul Ince from being a successful manager.

Paul Ince was given a Premier League management job, not like any racists denied him that opportunity. He then went on to win 3 games out of 17, and spend 10 MILLION POUNDS on Keith Andrews, Vince Grella and Paul Robinson. Racism hasn't prevented Paul Ince from being a successful manager. Paul Ince's lack of managerial ability has prevented Paul Ince from being a successful manager.

racist

I heard a bit on 5Live last night talking about the Rooney Rule. They had Joey Barton and Dean Saunders, and another who's name I didnt hear (called Paul, but he didn't sound like he was constantly nervous, so I'm guessing it wasn't Ince). At one point Barton said he'd like to know how many black people are actually applying for jobs, and how many are doing the training courses. "Paul" said he didn't like talking about that because it meant the issue wasn't being talked about. I thought what the ****?!? Barton made a very good point, if people aren't doing the courses and they aren't applying, they'll never get a managers job, it's a very important part of the whole issue. Dean Saunders then pointed out it took him 12 years to land his first management job, and he had to go down the leagues the Wrexham to land that, after years of being a striker coach at Blackburn and first team coach at Newcastle. "Paul" tried to claim that black ex players weren't even getting a chance in those roles. Well off the top of my head I can think of Powell coaching at Leicester, Ferdinand is striker coach at Spurs, Hughton has has numerous coaching roles, Terry Conner has been hanging around Mick McCarthy for years. That's just off the top of my head, I've not even researched it, so clearly they are getting chances.

I also keep hearing a stat of 30% of players in the league are black, so they're under represented. Well a lot of those are actually foreign and when they retire they don't stick around in this country. And then I think of the highish profile black players who've retired in recent years, Jason Roberts, Dion Dublin, Sol Campbell etc, they seem more interesting in pissing about moaning to Dan Walker and Mark Chapman every weekend in a BBC studio about the issue than actually trying the get manager jobs themselves.

Football is too money orientated to be racist, if you're good enough, you'll get the job. The Rooney Rule isn't needed, more proactive ex-players who are black is what's needed.

Mourinho is right there's no racial discrimination in English football, your judged on your performance and nothing else

The only racial discrimination in football is from the likes of Sol Campbell.

Honestly it angers me so much that the absolute nobhead is allowed to sit there and make these pathetic accusations to cover for his own shortcomings. If a white player had accused black players of discrimination, he would not get away with it like Campbell has. ****ing sick of deluded wankers.

And Clarke Carlisle.

Most intelligent footballer eh lol **** me

I heard a bit on 5Live last night talking about the Rooney Rule. They had Joey Barton and Dean Saunders, and another who's name I didnt hear (called Paul, but he didn't sound like he was constantly nervous, so I'm guessing it wasn't Ince). At one point Barton said he'd like to know how many black people are actually applying for jobs, and how many are doing the training courses. "Paul" said he didn't like talking about that because it meant the issue wasn't being talked about. I thought what the ****?!? Barton made a very good point, if people aren't doing the courses and they aren't applying, they'll never get a managers job, it's a very important part of the whole issue. Dean Saunders then pointed out it took him 12 years to land his first management job, and he had to go down the leagues the Wrexham to land that, after years of being a striker coach at Blackburn and first team coach at Newcastle. "Paul" tried to claim that black ex players weren't even getting a chance in those roles. Well off the top of my head I can think of Powell coaching at Leicester, Ferdinand is striker coach at Spurs, Hughton has has numerous coaching roles, Terry Conner has been hanging around Mick McCarthy for years. That's just off the top of my head, I've not even researched it, so clearly they are getting chances.

I also keep hearing a stat of 30% of players in the league are black, so they're under represented. Well a lot of those are actually foreign and when they retire they don't stick around in this country. And then I think of the highish profile black players who've retired in recent years, Jason Roberts, Dion Dublin, Sol Campbell etc, they seem more interesting in pissing about moaning to Dan Walker and Mark Chapman every weekend in a BBC studio about the issue than actually trying the get manager jobs themselves.

Football is too money orientated to be racist, if you're good enough, you'll get the job. The Rooney Rule isn't needed, more proactive ex-players who are black is what's needed.

The Rooney Rule is an absolutely fvcking moronic way of thinking and anyone who agrees with it is a bellend, and arguably a racist.

The Rooney Rule is an absolutely fvcking moronic way of thinking and anyone who agrees with it is a bellend, and arguably a racist.

Positive discrimination is total BS and would never work in English football

Great finish by Di Maria, he is a class act

Archived