Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Hi guys I'm a west brom fan, and hoping to watch our boys against yours next month, want some info please, can I catch the train and If so how far is it from the ground, and where's the best pubs for away fans? Thanks

The station is about 15 minutes walk from the ground bud. Regarding where away fans drink, to be honest I don't know?

Probably in most of the pubs the home fans drink?

I'd advise you to not drink in the ground. The beer is shite and ridiculously expensive.

Did anyone see Harry Redknapp answer his phone and give it to his assistant to talk to them lol

Talking on the phone must be one of those things like writing, counting and texting that Arry can't do.

Cheers m8, I don't mix home and away pubs, not one for Agri just looking for a good day out and a good game

Local Hero near the ground has a mix of fans

QPR forums seem very against him. They got promoted and had a great day out at Wembley but had to sit through some uninspiring football to get there and have started this season in awful fashion with a lack of goals and no urgency at all, especially away from home.

It seems remarkable that they relied so heavily on Austin last season, had three months to sort it out and it appears the same thing is happening again.

Guest MattP

QPR got the jammiest second bite at the cherry ever and they're still shit.

Redknapp has been completely and utterly shown up so far this season. Mediocre at home and hopeless away.

Can anyone out there believe he actually got rewarded with a new contract just last month? It beggers belief.

Tony Fernandes must have mental issues.

Can anyone out there believe he actually got rewarded with a new contract just last month? It beggers belief.

Tony Fernandes must have mental issues.

Apparently the new contract has been put on hold. I can see Harry quitting to be honest.

Apparently the new contract has been put on hold. I can see Harry quitting to be honest.

agreed. I think he will step down sooner rather than later and bring Pulis in. He will get them playing. Wouldnt surprise me if QPR have a good 2nd half of the season and manage to stay up. Hope not though.

agreed. I think he will step down sooner rather than later and bring Pulis in. He will get them playing. Wouldnt surprise me if QPR have a good 2nd half of the season and manage to stay up. Hope not though.

I can't believe the signings he's made to be honest. He inherited a dressing room of mostly foreign players, at the club to make money and nothing else. He got rid of them. He then went and bought a load more!

Guest MattP

lol lol More classic 'Arry this. Up there with his 'this club shouldn't be signing playing on big wages' line before bringing in Samba on 100k a week.

September 18th.

When asked if it is just a formality in signing the contract, Redknapp said: “'Yes, I haven't signed it yet. I could do it today.

"I just need to get down to the ground and get it signed. It's all been drawn up.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/harry-redknapp-insists-new-qpr-4279738#ixzz3FSMTUHln

October 7th.

"The truth is I told (owner) Tony Fernandes three or four weeks ago that I do not want a contract.

"We'll see where QPR finish the season and take it from there. If we get relegated I wouldn't expect to stay and I wouldn't want to.

"I told Tony that I get on so well with him and know him so well I don't want a contract. I don't need one. If I'd wanted to sign the contract I could've done a long time ago.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/9507254/harry-redknapp-tells-qpr-owner-tony-fernandes-i-dont-want-new-contract

lol lol

lol lol More classic 'Arry this. Up there with his 'this club shouldn't be signing playing on big wages' line before bringing in Samba on 100k a week.

September 18th.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/harry-redknapp-insists-new-qpr-4279738#ixzz3FSMTUHln

October 7th.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/9507254/harry-redknapp-tells-qpr-owner-tony-fernandes-i-dont-want-new-contract

lol lol

lol

Imagine actually falling for a word he says.

Why is such a liar so popular?

I expect a comment along the lines of "We can stay up, Plenty of time, lots of quality, triffic players" in the near future, followed by "Almost impossible to keep this lot up, never stood a chance" after relegation in May.

Or has he already done that before?

Archived