Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Guest MattP

Same thing again really.. the old 'If Arry can get him playing'.. if so, Adebayor has still got something to give, no doubt in my mind.

So has Fraizer Campbell.. :thumbup:

QPR fan I know is actually demanding a 'top 8 finish' with the money they are spending and the wage bill they have, told him he ia nuts.

Almost like they have forgot last time already.

QPR fan I know is actually demanding a 'top 8 finish' with the money they are spending and the wage bill they have, told him he ia nuts.

Gonna be interesting buddy..

I doubt they'll be as bad this time round. Most of which was done, don't forget, under Hughes.

I called Arry earlier and he told me to give MattP, member of FoxesTalk, his very best..

lol

I doubt they'll be as bad this time round. Most of which was done, don't forget, under Hughes.

I called Arry earlier and he told me to give MattP, member of FoxesTalk, his very best..

lol

But QPR's record under Harry was worse than it ever was under Hughes.

Of course you won't have heard that because he's so bloody popular.

£25 million eh for Adam Lallana?

Overpriced? Yes.

Surprised? No.

We are the same club who has always fell in to the trap of British footballers being overpriced, Johnson, Downing, Carroll, Charlie Adam and paid Joe Cole £90,000 a week! Nothing surprises me.

Yet with Lallana I am confident in his ability, at 26 I am confident he can be a great player for us for the next 5-6 years, seriously. Just like the Jordan Henderson investment will hopefully pay off, that was questioned to begin with and rightly so, just that in the last 18 months people have seen his potential. Maybe the same will be said of Joe Allen soon as well, we paid £15 million for him 2 years ago.

With Luke Shaw going for £30 million, Southampton were always going to want a lot for Lallana as well, he was their club captain wasn't he?

We need to get all our further business done sooner rather than later now. Our representatives are meeting with Barcelona's tomorrow in London to begin negotiations over Luis Suarez, seems Liverpool want £45 million and Sanchez, which will total to our valuation of Suarez and theirs over Sanchez.

Rather us get the rest of our players in before Suarez leaves, just so clubs don't whack a few million more on to our targets purely because they know we need replacements and they know we have a bit of cash.

I WILL NOT BE HAPPY IF THE RUMOURS ARE TRUE THAT WE ARE AFTER RYAN BERTRAND!

Guest MattP

If Liverpool can pull off 45million and Alexis for Suarez it's a cracking piece of business.

He'll be coming in about to reach the prime of his career and will absolutely thrive being the main man up front just like he does for Chile.

If Liverpool can pull off 45million and Alexis for Suarez it's a cracking piece of business.

He'll be coming in about to reach the prime of his career and will absolutely thrive being the main man up front just like he does for Chile.

Journo's in Liverpool are saying Barcelona are at around £30 million and Sanchez, a bit of work to do.

I would seriously say to Barcelona, chuck in Pedro along with Sanchez and £10 million and he is yours. They don't need Pedro and he won't get much of a kick either!

For us this season coming, players coming in is much more important than cash coming in.

lol

I've got to say Col, this constant Redknapp love-in you've got going on is starting to get a bit weird. Why do you keep jumping to his defence the second anyone mentions QPR? There are plenty on here who think he's a shit manager and wastes money, and they're entitled to their opinions - opinions which aren't without basis either. Do you think you're going to change their minds?

Journo's in Liverpool are saying Barcelona are at around £30 million and Sanchez, a bit of work to do.

I would seriously say to Barcelona, chuck in Pedro along with Sanchez and £10 million and he is yours. They don't need Pedro and he won't get much of a kick either!

For us this season coming, players coming in is much more important than cash coming in.

Should bite their hand off for that.

I've got to say Col, this constant Redknapp love-in you've got going on is starting to get a bit weird. Why do you keep jumping to his defence the second anyone mentions QPR? There are plenty on here who think he's a shit manager and wastes money, and they're entitled to their opinions - opinions which aren't without basis either. Do you think you're going to change their minds?

I agree, but Col isn't the only one, for some reason Hairy Redsnatch is quite popular. For how long he has been a manager he really hasn't done much of note. Now someone's going to tell me he stopped someone from being relegated on the last day of the season by only spending £497m, or he helped a cat down from a tree once therefore he should have been given the England job

I agree, but Col isn't the only one, for some reason Hairy Redsnatch is quite popular. For how long he has been a manager he really hasn't done much of note. Now someone's going to tell me he stopped someone from being relegated on the last day of the season by only spending £497m, or he helped a cat down from a tree once therefore he should have been given the England job

No no no no! (How do you do an exasperated smiley)?

Its NOT about Redknapp! I don't know the fookin man! lol

For the final time its about the pants arguments that are made on here, about QPR and Arry both during last season and now, even before this season starts!!

Lets see!!! Is all.....

Guest LCFC_World

Not really an important question, but i'm just wondering what the season tickets will look like this year? Anyone in the know got any pictures? Also, when are they supposed to arrive? I have heard many different things including "Mid July" and "1 or 2 weeks before Everton at home". Anyone know which one is true?

Now i have just realized that they have 22,000 new season tickets to deliver!

Not really an important question, but i'm just wondering what the season tickets will look like this year? Anyone in the know got any pictures? Also, when are they supposed to arrive? I have heard many different things including "Mid July" and "1 or 2 weeks before Everton at home". Anyone know which one is true?

Now i have just realized that they have 22,000 new season tickets to deliver!

Will we get new season tickets or just use last years cards again?

I'd guess a week or two before Everton is when they'd be likely to arrive.

Guest MattP

I can already see it next year.

Ferdinand, Adebayor, Defoe, Lampard, a wage bill around 4th or 5th highest in the division and 'Arry being lauded as a genius for guiding QPR to 17th. Five years time QPR are in the position Pompey are in and it's 'nothing to with me guv, I just work here, I don't sign the cheques".

Just remember what he said when he took over.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/8352299/boss-harry-redknapp-launches-scathing-attack-on-wages-at-qpr

Redknapp said: "I don't want to spend their (the club's) money, to be honest with you.

"There are a lot of players at this club who earn far too much money for what they are; far, far, far too much money for their ability and what they give to the club

"I don't really want to see the owners have their pants taken down like they have in the past. There's a lot of agents made money out of them.

"I fined a player last week and he was earning more than any player earned at Tottenham.

"You shouldn't be paying massive wages when you've got a stadium that holds 18,000 people.

"This club (Newcastle) holds 52,000 and most of their players will be nowhere near some of the wages some of the players are earning here."

Since he said that he has signed Christopher Samba and Rio Ferdinand. And despite Col's protests, I think we both know they probably aren't on £500 a week.

Hi Guys,

Top 8 finish! All the money we are spending! What planet is this guy on?

So far we have not made one signing/ spent any money this transfer window. I've no idea who be in our 25 for next season so to guess where we will finish next season is stupid.

I can already see it next year.

Ferdinand, Adebayor, Defoe, Lampard, a wage bill around 4th or 5th highest in the division and 'Arry being lauded as a genius for guiding QPR to 17th. Five years time QPR are in the position Pompey are in and it's 'nothing to with me guv, I just work here, I don't sign the cheques".

Just remember what he said when he took over.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/8352299/boss-harry-redknapp-launches-scathing-attack-on-wages-at-qpr

Since he said that he has signed Christopher Samba and Rio Ferdinand. And despite Col's protests, I think we both know they probably aren't on £500 a week.

Hang on I thought Redknapp doesn't know what players earn.

Guest MattP

Hang on I thought Redknapp doesn't know what players earn.

Of course, it's all confidential isn't it?

Unless you fine them of course, then you're allowed to find out.

Of course, it's all confidential isn't it?

Unless you fine them of course, then you're allowed to find out.

Surprised he's not said Rosie his dog handles all the accounts, she's a whizz with numbers.

Matt P.

Yes we've been LINKED with the players you mentioned but not signed any of them. With our past record, every agent seems to get his player linked to us. I'm fairly neutral about Harry but Samba , along with Remy, were signed as a last ditch attempt to stay in the prem, much like Fulhams signings of last season. Yes, it didn't work out, but we got our money back on Samba after 6 months and are about to do the same with Remy.

Guest MattP

Matt P.

Yes we've been LINKED with the players you mentioned but not signed any of them. With our past record, every agent seems to get his player linked to us. I'm fairly neutral about Harry but Samba , along with Remy, were signed as a last ditch attempt to stay in the prem, much like Fulhams signings of last season. Yes, it didn't work out, but we got our money back on Samba after 6 months and are about to do the same with Remy.

You got your money back but you shifted out a couple of million in wages for two players who didn't care less about you, one you still actually own but he couldn't be bothered to turn up and play for you next year, it's farcical.

I hope you are proved right and you don't start signing a load of overpriced young players or overpaid has beens on massive wages, but I think we all know with the man you have in charge it's inevitible.

How can anyone argue anything else when you're going to sign Rio Ferdinand when he comes back from his punditry in Brazil?

QPR will only go one way with Harry Redknapp in charge, like Matt said.

Portsmouth.

Archived