Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Don't know he was pretty good at bringing Luis Suarez in for £20 million, Daniel Sturridge for £12 million and Coutinho for £8 million.

Anyway, rumours doing the rounds are that Sanchez will join Liverpool on a 5 year deal when his World Cup is over, fee around £34 million and Liverpool reps have met with Shaqiri's brother and agent about an apparent move, maybe a loan move. Obviously all speculation and I will expect neither to sign. :D

Didn't he mess up a couple of signings in January?

Didn't he mess up a couple of signings in January?

If you're referring to the Konoplyanka deal then no, everything was in place, player wanted to move but because their president didn't want him to move he just refused to sign the documentation before the window closed. Nothing to do with Iain Ayre for once!

If you're referring to the Konoplyanka deal then no, everything was in place, player wanted to move but because their president didn't want him to move he just refused to sign the documentation before the window closed. Nothing to do with Iain Ayre for once!

Oh right, I seem to remember you moaning about him last season

Oh right, I seem to remember you moaning about him last season

I was more pissed off with the fact we limited ourselves to just one target, there was no back up to Konoplyanka.

Sanchez has gone down to odds of 1/6 to join Liverpool. :D Come on Sanchez lad!

I was more pissed off with the fact we limited ourselves to just one target, there was no back up to Konoplyanka.

Sanchez has gone down to odds of 1/6 to join Liverpool. :D Come on Sanchez lad!

Fantastic signing if true, you'll still only have two out and out wingers though

I heard Ian Ayre spent all week in a Ukrainian bar off his trolly...

Edit: all my Liverpool supporting mates were pretty fed up with the bloke at the start of the year, be interesting to see who out of your targets he manages to get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snodgrass will be the record signing I think, somewhere between £6million - £8million apparently. Certainly showing some ambition are Hull, be interesting to see how they cope with Premier League and Europa League among other domestic cups. Bruce has done a good job there though and they're looking to have the spine of a Premier League team.

Man Utd have agreed a £30 million deal for Luke Shaw.

Bloody ridiculous money, not worth it.

Here are £30 million reasons why the number of English players is falling in the PL. Priced out of the market.

Of course I'm assuming, but it's an educated guess. Why would he be a key player? He's 35 and has been signed on a one year deal. He'll have been signed for his experience on the training ground and helping us see games out. Similar to GTF and Phillips.

Why do you think Ferdinand would choose to play for QPR? He'll be on a shed load. Nothing close to our supposed 30k a week limit.

Why would you spend that amount on a bit part player? Don't be daft.

So Col is wrong for assuming but it is ok for you to do it.

Well I'll assume upsom has not walked out of a game every week for 2 games and a few 15min see out a game caps.

Would not suprise me if he started first game.

Big difference in him and Phillips who signed for a few months before he retired.

GTF is probably on the most money he has ever earned so happy to take the cash.

Upsom however after a year with us will praps drop down for another year.

Upsom unless he has been daft with money don't need the difference he gets from us.

What I hope he wants is games one last shot at the big time yes but at his age with a fair sized bank balance games are what should count.

So Col is wrong for assuming but it is ok for you to do it.

Well I'll assume upsom has not walked out of a game every week for 2 games and a few 15min see out a game caps.

Would not suprise me if he started first game.

Big difference in him and Phillips who signed for a few months before he retired.

GTF is probably on the most money he has ever earned so happy to take the cash.

Upsom however after a year with us will praps drop down for another year.

Upsom unless he has been daft with money don't need the difference he gets from us.

What I hope he wants is games one last shot at the big time yes but at his age with a fair sized bank balance games are what should count.

Cheers mate, but 'Upsom'.. lol

Archived